Paul Pierce talking to Ray Allen?

Moderators: LyricalRico, nate33, montestewart

wizfactor94
Rookie
And1: 384

Paul Pierce talking to Ray Allen? 

Post#1 » by wizfactor94 » Sun Oct 5, 2014 9:28 pm

Got this from a Celtics Blog,

wondering if their is any possibility of this being true. Something as random as sushi lol. So I do not know how to take this.

Here is the rumour

"I do not have any sources. I have friends, and also friends of friends. Big basketball fans.

Pierce was suppossedly at some Sushi place called Zentan in Washington D.C. Very random I guess for Pierce to just be at a Sushi bar or what not, so take this with a grain of salt.

Patron asked him what is up with him and Ray. Pierce said he has been talking with him for a while now and their are no problems at all. Also asked about KG , and Pierce basically said he has not talked to K.G. since talking with him during this past NBA draft. (obviously does not mean they have any problems, or am I insinuating that)

Again so many randoms. Pierce, sushi, K.G. , Ray, so i guess this is classification of a rumor."
Kanyewest
General Manager
And1: 2,345

Re: Paul Pierce talking to Ray Allen? 

Post#2 » by Kanyewest » Sun Oct 5, 2014 10:32 pm

The Wizards are in pursuit of Ray Allen- that's good news that Pierce and Allen get along. Of course, Cleveland should be at the top of Allen's likely destination but at least there appears to be a shot for the Wizards to land him.
closg00
RealGM
And1: 3,524

Post#3 » by closg00 » Mon Oct 6, 2014 12:13 am

You really went through the trouble of starting a new user name just so you could start a new thread with this!?$
Where are the mods?

Sent from my iPhone using RealGM Forums
FreeBalling
Starter
And1: 218

Post#4 » by FreeBalling » Mon Oct 6, 2014 1:54 am

wizfactor94 wrote:Got this from a Celtics Blog,

wondering if their is any possibility of this being true. Something as random as sushi lol. So I do not know how to take this.

Here is the rumour

"I do not have any sources. I have friends, and also friends of friends. Big basketball fans.

Pierce was suppossedly at some Sushi place called Zentan in Washington D.C. Very random I guess for Pierce to just be at a Sushi bar or what not, so take this with a grain of salt.

Patron asked him what is up with him and Ray. Pierce said he has been talking with him for a while now and their are no problems at all. Also asked about KG , and Pierce basically said he has not talked to K.G. since talking with him during this past NBA draft. (obviously does not mean they have any problems, or am I insinuating that)

Again so many randoms. Pierce, sushi, K.G. , Ray, so i guess this is classification of a rumor."

It must be true because you have one post. I'll always wonder what your real screen name is?

Where are your?

Ray would be nice for a year. However, he's no spring chicken but he can catch and shoot. There's just no D.
FINAL UPDATE
With full military honors, Master Sgt. James W Holt was laid to rest at Arlington National Cemetery today. May 15
You Are Not Forgotten
RIP Master Sergent Holt :usa:

The ultimate sacrifice http://taskforceomegainc.org/H061.html
FreeBalling
Starter
And1: 218

Post#5 » by FreeBalling » Mon Oct 6, 2014 2:28 am

In before the lock!

FINAL UPDATE
With full military honors, Master Sgt. James W Holt was laid to rest at Arlington National Cemetery today. May 15
You Are Not Forgotten
RIP Master Sergent Holt :usa:

The ultimate sacrifice http://taskforceomegainc.org/H061.html
SUPERBALLMAN
Assistant Coach
And1: 885

Post#6 » by SUPERBALLMAN » Mon Oct 6, 2014 2:46 am

This isn't really necessary. I mean Pierce even said on 980 he and Ray are good and joked about them going to dinner to resolve the whole him going to Miami thing and him coming here to make up for it when Doc Walker brought up the rumour.

I mean I'm sure he's given him the same sales pitch he got from Sam about this being a good team and place. Plus Ray saw 1st hand Wizards played the Heat good last season, and should of beat Indy in the playoffs.

But this whole story is bizarre. I don't get what sushi has to do with it.
"I love it when a plan comes together" - Colonel John "Hannibal" Smith
keynote
General Manager
And1: 2,587

Post#7 » by keynote » Mon Oct 6, 2014 3:01 am

Welcome to the board, wizfactor94.

If some of the other posters in this thread seem grumpy, it's because there's already another thread on the topic of recruiting Ray Allen to DC.

viewtopic.php?f=35&t=1336402

We traditionally like to keep things neat around here. Anyway, I hope this isn't your last post in these parts. :)
Always remember, my friend: the world will change again. And you may have to come back through everywhere you've been.
miller31time
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 2,125

Post#8 » by miller31time » Mon Oct 6, 2014 4:56 am

There is already a thread on this topic.

viewtopic.php?f=35&t=1336402

-miller

Return to Washington Wizards