ImageImageImageImageImage

recruiting for private dfs group

Moderators: LyricalRico, nate33, montestewart

DaddyBigD
Bench Warmer
And1: 129

recruiting for private dfs group 

Post#1 » by DaddyBigD » Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:19 am

im here to recruit one or more people to team with for dfs research. I feel that nobody knows the intricacies of a team better than a fan that lives in the same city. as a Portland resident I feel I have the edge over 99.9% of the nba community in regards to MY team the trailblazers. for example with LaMarcus Aldridge potentially missing several games due to a hand injury, I know Thomas Robinson is NOT a lock to absorb extra minutes. stotts is not afraid to give Meyers Leonard, Victor claver, Dorell Wright or even Nicolas batum time ay pf. the uncertainty and minimal boost any of these players will receive aren't enough for me to roster them. Damien, nic, kamwn, and wes might not get Aldridge's minutes, but they are the ones that will get his shotattempts.

anyway

I'm looking to get a couple people from each nba city that are playing dfs regularly. I play everyday and squeak out a small profit, but the research involved is relentless and time consuming. to get the most accurate team analysis all in one place would REALLY be a help, for everyone that is allowed in the group.

ok so ideally we'd have 2-3 members for all 30 teams and everyone would be required to make a daily entry with the following information:
predicated minutes distribution, and any abnormal statistic predictions. i.e. "today on the local radio show player x said he's going to look for his shot tonight" or "player y on the opposing team ALWAYS kills us look for him to possible have above average game"

use link in next post to comment
users currently on my blocked list: Dice, Hawthornewingo, McBulls

Return to Washington Wizards