GO GET JAVALE!

Moderators: LyricalRico, nate33, montestewart

queridiculo
RealGM
And1: 9,055

Re: GO GET JAVALE! 

Post#61 » by queridiculo » Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:11 pm

I'm sure McGee is a nice dude.

Doesn't change a thing about the fact that he's not cut out to be a NBA pro.
Kanyewest
General Manager
And1: 2,354

Post#62 » by Kanyewest » Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:18 pm

Ruzious wrote:
Chocolate City Jordanaire wrote:I know a lot about meds. My kids got Javale's autograph.

The guy wants to play for a playoff team and the Wizards are too stupid to figure Javale may be good for one block or one rebound or something FUNNY if they just let the past go.

Shelvin Mack is still a Hawk. The Wizards wrote him off.

This coach can lose by 31 to GS with his team scoring like 25 points in a HALF, but McGee is a lost cause?

The Wizards could sign the guy on and just work him in. But NO. THEY HOLD GRUDGES!!!!!

This team drafted McGee and Pam let it be known she didn't like something. BFD (Big fat deal, since I'm trying to stop cursing).

Maybe McGee is tripping on acid. Dumb. ADD. Not able to play systematic ball. Tends to go playground or block everything...

Javale is polite, nice, sincere, and even if intellectually challenged I like him more than Ernie Grunfeld.

There are 30 teams that haven't signed him, but the Wiz haven't signed him because of grudges?

And Blatche isn't in the NBA because... why? I don't think it's because Wizards fans hate him. He terminated his contract in China on February 1st. What's he been doing since then?

[tweet]https://twitter.com/IAmDPick/status/579879467448856577[/tweet]
Syracuse, N.Y. — Andray Blatche, who grew up in Syracuse and played basketball at Henninger High School, has signed a $7.5 million deal to play professionally in China, according to a report.

The deal for the versatile 6-foot-11 forward is said to be guaranteed.

Blatche played last season in the Chinese Basketball Association, averaging 31.1 points and 14.6 rebounds for Xinjiang. He had been rumored to be headed back to the United States to bolster the roster of an NBA playoff team. The report from Eurobasket.com said Blatche has no interest in returning to the NBA.

http://www.syracuse.com/sports/index.ss ... china.html
queridiculo
RealGM
And1: 9,055

Post#63 » by queridiculo » Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:25 pm

Right up Blatche's alley.

Why bother with putting in maximum effort in the NBA, when he can just show up, ball out, and make some loot while chillin in China?

Sheeet, sounds like a great gig for a washed up never has been.
Kanyewest
General Manager
And1: 2,354

Post#64 » by Kanyewest » Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:18 pm

queridiculo wrote:Right up Blatche's alley.

Why bother with putting in maximum effort in the NBA, when he can just show up, ball out, and make some loot while chillin in China?

Sheeet, sounds like a great gig for a washed up never has been.

I agree that effort was a problem for him. But I don't think he ever had the tools and the makeup to become a great player looking back now.
Chocolate City Jordanaire
RealGM
And1: 8,994

Post#65 » by Chocolate City Jordanaire » Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:11 am

Blatche played 6 or 7 seasons for the Wizards. He came straight from HS. At one point, Flip Saunders raved about him and Grunfeld gave him a sweet deal.

Blatche had a PER of 20 or 21 with the Nets. He played well when Lopez was injured.

Blatche is a professional player who IMO is earning a lot of money playing a game. Why shouldn't he play (virtually) forever in China for fans who appreciate him? He's getting paid and is celebrated over there.

Edited to add this Wisdom Quote:

"Go where you are celebrated, not where you are merely tolerated"

Mike Murdock

I am learning to live by this myself....
gambitx777
General Manager
And1: 1,730

Re: 

Post#66 » by gambitx777 » Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:58 am

Chocolate City Jordanaire wrote:Blatche played 6 or 7 seasons for the Wizards. He came straight from HS. At one point, Flip Saunders raved about him and Grunfeld gave him a sweet deal.

Blatche had a PER of 20 or 21 with the Nets. He played well when Lopez was injured.

Blatche is a professional player who IMO is earning a lot of money playing a game. Why not play forever in China for tans that appreciate him? He's getting paid and is celebrated over there.

I mean he's happy, it seems like he's grown up and he's making around what he would make over here. Why not stay where he is at least going to be a super star.
Chocolate City Jordanaire
RealGM
And1: 8,994

Post#67 » by Chocolate City Jordanaire » Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:09 pm

Might like Chinese lap dance Tuesdays better, too.

I was stationed in Korea...

:)

FWIW I would advise Javale McGee to go play in the Philippines. I would love to get his autograph or briefly chat with him any time he gets back to Hawaii!

Return to Washington Wizards