ImageImageImageImageImage

GT#1 Round 1 Wizards vs Raptors 4-18-15 12:30 PM on ESPN @ ACC (Canada Eh)

Moderators: LyricalRico, nate33, montestewart

hands11
Banned User
And1: 2,444

Re: GT#1 Round 1 Wizards vs Raptors 4-18-15 12:30 PM on ESPN @ ACC (Canada Eh) 

Post#941 » by hands11 » Mon Apr 27, 2015 3:09 am

hands11 Thu Apr 16, 2015 2:13 pm wrote:
stevemcqueen1 wrote:The PF position will be trouble too. Long athletic players and shooters.

I think we'll play them much better than we did in our regular season match ups. But I think we'll probably lose in 6 or 7.

Expect Gooden and PP at S4 at lots more in this series.

If they start Nene or not ... I'm not sure. But they will use more Gooden and PP at S4.

Truth is a Raptor killer. Been one for a while now. And playing him at S4 is something they have been saving up for just such a match up in the playoffs. Just like BRK did them last year.

The key to this series is less Nene. More PP, Gooden and Hump.

And making sure we get up enough 3s. Not going to beat them 2pts at a time. This isn't Wiz vs MEM.

Open the floor. Let Wall drive. Feed Gortat who schools young V. Get to the line. And chase them off the 3 line.

Hopefully Randy has figured this out by now. You could literally get away with 12 mins of Nene off the bench at back up center.

Close. I got the Hump part wrong.

Great sweep.
milellie111
Pro Prospect
And1: 245

Re: GT#1 Round 1 Wizards vs Raptors 4-18-15 12:30 PM on ESPN @ ACC (Canada Eh) 

Post#942 » by milellie111 » Mon Apr 27, 2015 4:08 am

hands11 wrote:
nuposse04 Fri Apr 17, 2015 wrote:
milellie111 wrote:We are a team that will be very dangerous based on veteran experience. Nene, Paul Pierce and Gooden have experience in these situations. Nene will be well rested and like last year vs Chicago, will prove to be a huge advantage for us. Randy has enough big bodies to rotate around now and Sessions can keep the second unit uptempo. I even like the Sessions/Wall combo Wittman plays at times. A mix of fresh young legs with Wall, Beal and Otto joined together with hungry vets are the key ingredients to a scary playoff team. The Wizards may soon be called the "Spurs of the East"

This may have some validity in bizarro world. :crazy: :noway: :nonono:

Gooden is experienced vet yes, but was garbage in the playoffs last season, I expect more of the same. Nene will break down. Out of everyone you mentioned, you didn't even say Gortat...who is probably are most consistent player.

We only 3 young players worth a damn. And only Wall is someone you could call Very Good/Great.

How is it possible to have your head shoved that far up ones own rectum? It boggles my mind. :noway: :banghead:

Seems Milli was right.

Gooden says hi..

Thanks. However, I don't need any vindication. Hey, remember, I'm just an over optimistic troll promoting a love for management agenda as some would say. The rest of the guys on this forum were right especially TGW. Let's all agree with the forum majority: The Wizards are a 1st round exit mediocre team poorly built and headed in the wrong direction. We all should be very disappointed this team just swept Toronto, because this gives Ted even more reason to keep Grunfeld/Wittman who are poor at their jobs. :crazy: :noway:
TGW = Troll Gone Wild
Chocolate City Jordanaire
RealGM
And1: 8,994

Post#943 » by Chocolate City Jordanaire » Mon Apr 27, 2015 6:05 am

If they win the next round I will say that you are right, milellie111.

Next series will be the truest indicator of how much Washington has improved.

They have already succeeded on many levels. The team regained their swagger. The coaching staff found a great lineup for the playoffs. Wall, Beal, and Porter are gaining valuable experience. Sessions looked like a decent backup that series. Pierce was the truth.

I hope they keep this up. Ernie has had a good season for sure.

It will be a joy if Wittman wins the next playoff series. Root for people to be successful. Including you, milellie111! :)

Return to Washington Wizards