ImageImageImageImageImage

Morris Worth More Than 13th Pick

Moderators: LyricalRico, nate33, montestewart

milellie111
Pro Prospect
And1: 245

Morris Worth More Than 13th Pick 

Post#1 » by milellie111 » Sat Jun 18, 2016 2:15 am

http://www.csnmidatlantic.com/washington-wizards/nba-draft-analyst-morris-better-value-wizards-13th-pick

Draft Analyst and Expert Chad Ford feels the Wizards got a steal and made the right deal with the Morris trade.
TGW = Troll Gone Wild
AFM
General Manager
And1: 6,161

Re: Morris Worth More Than 13th Pick 

Post#2 » by AFM » Sat Jun 18, 2016 2:17 am

Ms. Leonsis? Fancy seeing you round these parts!!!
pineappleheadindc
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 3,479

Post#3 » by pineappleheadindc » Sat Jun 18, 2016 3:26 am

AFM wrote:Ms. Leonsis? Fancy seeing you round these parts!!!

Did you guys ever resolve the mystery as to who Millie really is?
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart."
--Confucius

"Try not. Do or do not. There is no try"
- Yoda
montestewart
Forum Mod - Wizards
Forum Mod - Wizards
And1: 7,704

Post#4 » by montestewart » Sat Jun 18, 2016 3:45 am

Ford knows what he's talking about; he sees the Wizards as a "win now" sort of contender. Were truer words ever spoken?

I look at it this way: if you're on a sinking boat, do you want a new Evinrude in a year or two, or do you want a bucket now?

Markieff "Bucket" Morris. He'll bail you out, he's a lifesaver, he'll keep the team afloat, he'll go down with the ship, women and children first, Davy Jones' locker, etc. Now his nickname makes sense.
montestewart
Forum Mod - Wizards
Forum Mod - Wizards
And1: 7,704

Post#5 » by montestewart » Sat Jun 18, 2016 3:47 am

pineappleheadindc wrote:
AFM wrote:Ms. Leonsis? Fancy seeing you round these parts!!!

Did you guys ever resolve the mystery as to who Millie really is?

Hands is Jesus...Hands is Jesus...Hands is Jesus...
AFM
General Manager

Post#6 » by AFM » Sat Jun 18, 2016 4:00 am

montestewart wrote:Ford knows what he's talking about; he sees the Wizards as a "win now" sort of contender. Were truer words ever spoken?

I look at it this way: if you're on a sinking boat, do you want a new Evinrude in a year or two, or do you want a bucket now?

Markieff "Bucket" Morris. He'll bail you out, he's a lifesaver, he'll keep the team afloat, he'll go down with the ship, women and children first, Davy Jones' locker, etc. Now his nickname makes sense.

Hahahahahha!!!!
benb331
Pro Prospect
And1: 314

Post#7 » by benb331 » Sat Jun 18, 2016 4:51 am

Dubya :: Dubie - who can tell the difference? If you can't find the W's in a city, you gotta bring the W's to the city. Here to win, here to spin, here to roll. The 13th overall can't one-hand them Jamaican cones afterall. Used to have Beasters running the DC suburbs a decade ago, swimming in L's, but with the PHX > DEN > IAD connect, it's straight rocky mountain WINNING! Much better than a 1st round pick, we get the first rate spliff. Bricked mid ranged jumpers, yeah ok, but we also get bricks of high grade clumps of Kieff.
bondom34
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 50,209

Post#8 » by bondom34 » Sat Jun 18, 2016 6:55 am

Don't worry, Ford will have the article edited in 2 years if he's wrong.
MyUniBroDavis wrote: he was like YALL PEOPLE WHO DOUBT ME WILL SEE YALLS STATS ARE WRONG I HAVE THE BIG BRAIN PLAYS MUCHO NASTY BIG BRAIN BIG CHUNGUS BRAIN YOU BOYS ON UR BBALL REFERENCE NO UNDERSTANDO
tontoz
RealGM
And1: 3,926

Post#9 » by tontoz » Sat Jun 18, 2016 12:50 pm

"bulky agile perimeter bone crunch pick setting draymond green" WizD
closg00
RealGM
And1: 3,529

Post#10 » by closg00 » Sat Jun 18, 2016 2:25 pm

Mods! The "Wiz Get Markieff Morris" thread already exists on page 3, please don't allow Millie/Hands Hands/Millie to troll the board after the "hydrating the sponge" scandal.
pineappleheadindc
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 3,479

Post#11 » by pineappleheadindc » Sat Jun 18, 2016 2:34 pm

closg00 wrote:Mods! The "Wiz Get Markieff Morris" thread already exists on page 3, please don't allow Millie/Hands Hands/Millie to troll the board after the "hydrating the sponge" scandal.

If I remember correctly, we had Monte and AFM on duty to determine if Millie/Hands/etc were all one person and the ressult of their exhaustive investigation was -- "inconclusive".
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart."

--Confucius

"Try not. Do or do not. There is no try"

- Yoda
closg00
RealGM
And1: 3,529

Post#12 » by closg00 » Sat Jun 18, 2016 2:44 pm

pineappleheadindc wrote:
closg00 wrote:Mods! The "Wiz Get Markieff Morris" thread already exists on page 3, please don't allow Millie/Hands Hands/Millie to troll the board after the "hydrating the sponge" scandal.

If I remember correctly, we had Monte and AFM on duty to determine if Millie/Hands/etc were all one person and the ressult of their exhaustive investigation was -- "inconclusive".

At a minimum Millie copied and re-posted Hands11 comments as his own, now he returns here w/o shame of embarrassment to troll. The Morris thread already exists.
AFM
General Manager

Post#13 » by AFM » Sat Jun 18, 2016 3:07 pm

pineappleheadindc wrote:

I had to take the burden on myself. Monte was stuck in his condo exercising his lower back.

My final report on this RealGM scandal:
Millellie is not Hands. Hands is his own character, for sure.
Milellie is probably ZaElleDC. I'm 95% sure of this.
ZaElleDC is a shared account used by the Leonsis family. I'm 100% sure of this.
payitforward
RealGM
And1: 7,874

Post#14 » by payitforward » Sat Jun 18, 2016 3:49 pm

milellie111 wrote:http://www.csnmidatlantic.com/washington-wizards/nba-draft-analyst-morris-better-value-wizards-13th-pick

Draft Analyst and Expert Chad Ford feels the Wizards got a steal and made the right deal with the Morris trade.

Interesting.... Of course, he didn't actually say that at all. What he said was that when you look at all factors, it was probably better from the Wizards point of view to make such a trade than to keep the draft pick.

All factors -- that is meant to include that the Wizards just don't have any more patience to rebuild. They want to contend now.

Hence, whether Ford's qualified and not enthusiastic approval is right or wrong will depend on whether we "contend now." And I'd say "contend now" means something more than maybe maybe make the #7 or #8 spot in the EC playoffs, wouldn't you?

But we aren't going to contend now, are we -- or, Millie, are you saying we will contend now? In fact, I think it's pretty questionable for us to put together a team that can even get that #7 or 8 spot. One thing is sure: Markieff Morris didn't help us get it last year! And that was the justification for the trade.

One last point: Chad Ford has a lot of opinions. I haven't found him to be right very often, have you?
Breaking News: In a shocking development, Wizards owner Ted Leonsis has sold the NBA franchise to a consortium of participants in a discussion board devoted to the team on realgm.com. Details to follow....
nate33
Forum Mod - Wizards
Forum Mod - Wizards
And1: 19,340

Post#15 » by nate33 » Sat Jun 18, 2016 4:21 pm

I'm locking this. Discuss Morris in the Morris thread:

viewtopic.php?f=35&t=1428232&start=760#p46546303

Return to Washington Wizards