ImageImageImageImageImage

Notes of Support for Tricky Kid (TRICKY KID, READ THIS)

Moderators: LyricalRico, nate33, montestewart

Tricky_Kid
Assistant Coach
And1: 1,771

Re: Notes of Support for Tricky Kid (TRICKY KID, READ THIS) 

Post#61 » by Tricky_Kid » Sun Jan 29, 2017 7:28 pm

krii wrote:
Induveca wrote:Krii if we sent to you via Paypal or Xoom would you be willing to act as an intermediary for skrill so he could receive the funds now?

If so please pm me your Paypal address, and if tricky posts he receives on skrill others could possibly do same?

I never used Xoom nor skrill, however if Tricky has any problems with receiving his money I can try my best to learn how it works.

If u have any card and computer within 5 min u can start your account as a skrill member. to send the money you need only my adres trickykid17@gmail.com.

But to have founds guys can send you via paypal or Xoom (it is not known way for me) to you not send your own money.
Tricky_Kid
Assistant Coach

Post#62 » by Tricky_Kid » Sun Jan 29, 2017 7:29 pm

pineappleheadindc wrote:MOTHER ****....nothing is easy.

Now, Western Union will not let me send the $$ from my computer. I have to go to a local Western Union location to send it. I'm at home with a sick kid, but when my wife is back from lunch with the girls, I'll head on out to Safeway to get it done.

Good news, the bank info that Tricky sent earlier checks out on the Western Union site. So I'm confident that once I'm able to send the money, it'll get to him via the bank.

Tricky, I'll be sending to the bank in Poland via Western Union in about 3 hours.

story of my life :)
Induveca
Head Coach
And1: 724

Post#63 » by Induveca » Sun Jan 29, 2017 7:30 pm

krii wrote:
Induveca wrote:Krii if we sent to you via Paypal or Xoom would you be willing to act as an intermediary for skrill so he could receive the funds now?

If so please pm me your Paypal address, and if tricky posts he receives on skrill others could possibly do same?

Also, let me know what you do (you mentioned clients), and I'll send business your way immediately if relevant for assisting!

I never used Xoom nor skrill, however if Tricky has any problems with receiving his money I can try my best to learn how it works.

EDIT:
I am a media strategist working with some NGOs and SOHO clients in both US and Europe. Usually I've been paid to my English account with SWIFT/IBAN codes - never had problems with that so I guess with full codes you should be able to transfer it easily.

We'll try Pine's WU first!
Tricky_Kid
Assistant Coach

Post#64 » by Tricky_Kid » Sun Jan 29, 2017 7:31 pm

my time is ending i will log here about 3-4 hours

Krii yes i can't back home but i will write later
krii
Senior
And1: 227

Post#65 » by krii » Sun Jan 29, 2017 7:37 pm

Induveca wrote:
krii wrote:

Also, let me know what you do (you mentioned clients), and I'll send business your way immediately if relevant for assisting!

EDIT:
I am a media strategist working with some NGOs and SOHO clients in both US and Europe. Usually I've been paid to my English account with SWIFT/IBAN codes - never had problems with that so I guess with full codes you should be able to transfer it easily.

We'll try Pine's WU first!

Sure. If it doesn't work let me know - I'll be online until 2AM (I'm in England, it's 7.30PM at the moment) to watch Wizards game.

If nothing works I could use some of my Polish savings and cover your ticket Tricky. We could share costs between all of the guys who want to contribute afterwards.
daSwami
Assistant Coach
And1: 547

Post#66 » by daSwami » Sun Jan 29, 2017 8:36 pm

I'm not nearly as active on this board as I used to be, but I still lurk daily, especially when the team is playing well (like now). Some of the old heads on here probably remember that I had a major stroke about nine years ago. Word got back to the board (through my wife), and the good people here reached out to me in the kindest way. They reached out to the team on my behalf and I got a **** of autographed schwag. Some pitched in and bought me a pimp cane, which I still have occasion to use to this day. I didn't "know" most of these folks (i'd met a few at games, but we didn't really "know" each other). Yet the guys here treated me like family when I needed it most. Our common bond was this forum, and an inexplicable loyalty to one of the least inspiring sports franchises in history. That was enough.

Tricky, I've had many rock-bottom moments in the years since, but just as many moments where I've been able to sit back and reflect and feel gratified I'm still here. My thoughts are with you, man.
:banghead:
pineappleheadindc
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 3,479

Post#67 » by pineappleheadindc » Sun Jan 29, 2017 9:43 pm

tricky,

Anytime beginning in a few minutes, funds should be available to you.

Here is the tracking number they gave me:

(PMed tracking number to Tricky)

This is just test of the system. You should expect roughly $200US which is evenly split from Indu and me. But apparently, the bank in Poland may take a fee.....

Tricky, please let us know when you get your money, or if there was a problem.

Board members, assuming this works, I will post my (very good) experience with sending money over western union from my local Rite Aid drug store later.
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart."
--Confucius

"Try not. Do or do not. There is no try"
- Yoda
pineappleheadindc
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#68 » by pineappleheadindc » Sun Jan 29, 2017 9:55 pm

Also, I guess you can pick it up at any Western Union location. The Western Union operator did not even ask me for where you will pick it up in Poland.

--Confucius

- Yoda
krii
Senior

Post#69 » by krii » Sun Jan 29, 2017 10:08 pm

pineappleheadindc wrote:Also, I guess you can pick it up at any Western Union location. The Western Union operator did not even ask me for where you will pick it up in Poland.

There are variety of WU spots in Katowice so it should be fine.

Tricky, when you are back online PM me back.
benb331
Pro Prospect
And1: 314

Post#70 » by benb331 » Sun Jan 29, 2017 11:56 pm

I'll be kicking in some support when we confirm a viable method. TD - stick in there, man. Life throws haymakers sometimes, but as long as you're still in the ring, you gotta keep throwing punches back. Clearly a lot of people believe in you. Use that as motivation to get your life on track.
Ruzious
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 11,579

Post#71 » by Ruzious » Mon Jan 30, 2017 12:03 am

benb331 wrote:I'll be kicking in some support when we confirm a viable method. TD - stick in there, man. Life throws haymakers sometimes, but as long as you're still in the ring, you gotta keep throwing punches back. Clearly a lot of people believe in you. Use that as motivation to get your life on track.

Very true. It's all in making the effort to bounce back. I'm kicking in some, as well. It would have already been sent, but Western Union said there was a glitch, so I have to cancel the payment request and make a new one.
"A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools." - Douglas Adams
Chocolate City Jordanaire
RealGM
And1: 8,992

Post#72 » by Chocolate City Jordanaire » Mon Jan 30, 2017 12:11 am

daSwami wrote:I'm not nearly as active on this board as I used to be, but I still lurk daily, especially when the team is playing well (like now). Some of the old heads on here probably remember that I had a major stroke about nine years ago. Word got back to the board (through my wife), and the good people here reached out to me in the kindest way. They reached out to the team on my behalf and I got a **** of autographed schwag. Some pitched in and bought me a pimp cane, which I still have occasion to use to this day. I didn't "know" most of these folks (i'd met a few at games, but we didn't really "know" each other). Yet the guys here treated me like family when I needed it most. Our common bond was this forum, and an inexplicable loyalty to one of the least inspiring sports franchises in history. That was enough.

Tricky, I've had many rock-bottom moments in the years since, but just as many moments where I've been able to sit back and reflect and feel gratified I'm still here. My thoughts are with you, man.

:nod:

(I just wanted to make sure you had a nice pimp cane!)
Bye bye Beal.
Ruzious
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 11,579

Post#73 » by Ruzious » Mon Jan 30, 2017 12:26 am

Ruzious wrote:
benb331 wrote:I'll be kicking in some support when we confirm a viable method. TD - stick in there, man. Life throws haymakers sometimes, but as long as you're still in the ring, you gotta keep throwing punches back. Clearly a lot of people believe in you. Use that as motivation to get your life on track.

Very true. It's all in making the effort to bounce back. I'm kicking in some, as well. It would have already been sent, but Western Union said there was a glitch, so I have to cancel the payment request and make a new one.

They say they're still having a glitch, but the transfer will go through within 24 hours. Tracking # deleted, $100 converted to 391.80 PLN, Expected payout location: Poland.
"A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools." - Douglas Adams
Tricky_Kid
Assistant Coach

Post#74 » by Tricky_Kid » Mon Jan 30, 2017 12:34 am

pineappleheadindc wrote:tricky,

(PMed number to Tricky)

This is just test of the system. You should expect roughly $200US which is evenly split from Indu and me. But apparently, the bank in Poland may take a fee.....

Board members, assuming this works, I will post my (very good) experience with sending money over western union from my local Rite Aid drug store later.

Pine it is all I need to have I mean number and amount? Name of the sender is not needed?
popper
Veteran
And1: 365

Post#75 » by popper » Mon Jan 30, 2017 12:36 am

Please let me know when transaction method is confirmed and I will send $$ as well.
payitforward
RealGM
And1: 7,868

Post#76 » by payitforward » Mon Jan 30, 2017 12:36 am

Tricky_Kid wrote:PLEASE DON'T use GOOGLE Wallet I can't use it here.... Pay I'll send you back it.

Don't worry about sending it back; I'm sure I can retrieve it via my google wallet account -- will let you know.

Will also read PM (should have done that first, duh!! :) ). Worry about taking care of yourself right now, getting calm, etc.
Breaking News: In a shocking development, Wizards owner Ted Leonsis has sold the NBA franchise to a consortium of participants in a discussion board devoted to the team on realgm.com. Details to follow....
krii
Senior

Post#77 » by krii » Mon Jan 30, 2017 12:41 am

payitforward wrote:
Tricky_Kid wrote:PLEASE DON'T use GOOGLE Wallet I can't use it here.... Pay I'll send you back it.

Don't worry about sending it back; I'm sure I can retrieve it via my google wallet account -- will let you know.

Will also read PM (should have done that first, duh!! :) ). Worry about taking care of yourself right now, getting calm, etc.

That's the thing. Just calm down. Don't think too much. Think about Wizards' streak etc
pineappleheadindc
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#78 » by pineappleheadindc » Mon Jan 30, 2017 12:43 am

Tricky_Kid wrote:

(PMed number to Tricky)

Pine it is all I need to have I mean number and amount? Name of the sender is not needed?

good question. have PM You my name

--Confucius

- Yoda
pineappleheadindc
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#79 » by pineappleheadindc » Mon Jan 30, 2017 12:43 am

Tricky_Kid wrote:

(PMed tracking number to Tricky)

good question. have PM You my name

--Confucius

- Yoda
Induveca
Head Coach
And1: 724

Post#80 » by Induveca » Mon Jan 30, 2017 12:44 am

Also Tricky if you're decent at spreadsheet entry and are willing to dig through about 400 pages of web sites for some financial data, and put it into excel/google spreadsheet format I have monthly work for you starting *immediately*.

Send a PM once you're situated back at home in a more comfortable situation.

Return to Washington Wizards