Wizards in the Media Thread

Moderators: LyricalRico, nate33, montestewart

JWizmentality
RealGM
And1: 5,093

Re: Wall Vs Tony Kornheiser 

Post#1041 » by JWizmentality » Thu Oct 2, 2014 1:36 am

WallWithTheDime wrote:
JWizmentality wrote:Easy there, step away from the keyboard and cool off for a bit. In the words of Aaron Rodgers...Reeelaaaax.

I'm sorry JWiz, it's just I get emotionally involved in this I don't know why, But I want to cheer for this team so bad and things starting to look good, and when I hear this type of stuff makes me upset.
I tried editing the opinionated things I will go through more, its just I'm not very happy.
I watched all 82 games last season its a part of me now, and It's just very upsetting people don't see this as a good team.

No biggie, it's your opinion. Kornheiser can be an a$$ but pttf, who cares. I'm not a mod by the way.. :D

nate, pine and miller31time would rue the day... :lol:
WallWithTheDime
Banned User
And1: 111

Post#1042 » by WallWithTheDime » Thu Oct 2, 2014 1:37 am

JWizmentality wrote:
WallWithTheDime wrote:
JWizmentality wrote:Easy there, step away from the keyboard and cool off for a bit. In the words of Aaron Rodgers...Reeelaaaax.

I'm sorry JWiz, it's just I get emotionally involved in this I don't know why, But I want to cheer for this team so bad and things starting to look good, and when I hear this type of stuff makes me upset.
I tried editing the opinionated things I will go through more, its just I'm not very happy.
I watched all 82 games last season its a part of me now, and It's just very upsetting people don't see this as a good team.

No biggie, it's your opinion. Kornheiser can be an a$$ but pttf, who cares. I'm not a mod by the way.. :D

Do you think I would get banned for this, If so I would delete it without hesitation.

I really didn't want to add to this , but I probably shouldn't have listened to Kornheiser.
JWizmentality
RealGM

Post#1043 » by JWizmentality » Thu Oct 2, 2014 1:41 am

WallWithTheDime wrote:
JWizmentality wrote:
WallWithTheDime wrote:

Do you think I would get banned for this, If so I would delete it without hesitation.

Please, I've posted far worse....let me show you.

I wish I could be half the man miller31time is, but alas, I lack the appropriate parts

...and there's nothing the punk can do about it. 8-)
WallWithTheDime
Banned User

Post#1044 » by WallWithTheDime » Thu Oct 2, 2014 1:43 am

JWizmentality wrote:
WallWithTheDime wrote:
JWizmentality wrote:

F*ck Miller31time!

Hey man I know I probably don't have a good rep, around here, but is it ok if I private message you or something man , I need to talk to someone, I promise I won't be mean.
JWizmentality
RealGM

Post#1045 » by JWizmentality » Thu Oct 2, 2014 1:47 am

WallWithTheDime wrote:
JWizmentality wrote:
WallWithTheDime wrote:

F*ck Miller31time!

Hey man I know I probably don't have a good rep, around here, but is it ok if I private message you or something man , I need to talk to someone, I promise I won't be mean.

You might want to take off the PM disable then. I tried responding to your "mod" question but couldn't.
FreeBalling
Starter
And1: 218

Post#1046 » by FreeBalling » Thu Oct 2, 2014 1:57 am

WallWithTheDime wrote:

I know this is probably considered slander , but its my opinion please notify me to take it down or delete. I will not make posts like this again, if its ban worthy please delete it first if thats ok! :(

It's just an opinion of an old balding white dude that can't play basketball. However, he was once good with a pen and paper. It's just KornHoler. I enjoy PTI, his radio show is so-so. Come over to WJFK.

BTW - John Wall will have is day in court very soon. I believe this will be his year in becoming the elite player we drafted. Just be warned. Beal is going to be the real mac-daddy elite player.
FINAL UPDATE
With full military honors, Master Sgt. James W Holt was laid to rest at Arlington National Cemetery today. May 15
You Are Not Forgotten
RIP Master Sergent Holt :usa:

The ultimate sacrifice http://taskforceomegainc.org/H061.html
WallWithTheDime
Banned User

Post#1047 » by WallWithTheDime » Thu Oct 2, 2014 1:59 am

FreeBalling wrote:
WallWithTheDime wrote:

I know this is probably considered slander , but its my opinion please notify me to take it down or delete. I will not make posts like this again, if its ban worthy please delete it first if thats ok! :(

It's just an opinion of an old balding white dude that can't play basketball. However, he was once good with a pen and paper. It's just KornHoler. I enjoy PTI, his radio show is so-so. Come over to WJFK.

BTW - John Wall will have is day in court very soon. I believe this will be his year in becoming the elite player we drafted. Just be warned. Beal is going to be the real mac-daddy elite play.

I really was lookin for a great Radio Station/show, Thanks for suggesting one really appreciated!
FreeBalling
Starter
And1: 218

Post#1048 » by FreeBalling » Thu Oct 2, 2014 2:15 am

WallWithTheDime wrote:
JWizmentality wrote:
WallWithTheDime wrote:

F*ck Miller31time!

Call KornHoler up on his radio show. Voice your thoughts. I know on WJFK they will take Dallas fans as long as its constructive.
FINAL UPDATE
With full military honors, Master Sgt. James W Holt was laid to rest at Arlington National Cemetery today. May 15
You Are Not Forgotten
RIP Master Sergent Holt :usa:

The ultimate sacrifice http://taskforceomegainc.org/H061.html
montestewart
Forum Mod - Wizards
Forum Mod - Wizards
And1: 7,703

Post#1049 » by montestewart » Thu Oct 2, 2014 2:20 am

WallWithTheDime wrote:

Seems fine to me. Passion on the page, the blood of a poet, etc.

Korn and Wlby used to be homeboys, and they like to act all DC street (but just ask WTA if there's any street left; they paved the repertory theater and put up a CVS) but they were both pretty much always bush league. What makes the general board so popular? Anyone can go and yell BUST or GOAT or #1 etc etc as loud as they can with nothing that really supports it at all but their LOUD VOICES and even as more thoughtful posters come into the debate with reasoned and supported positions, those LOUD VOICES just keep droning on. It works on radio and TV. Just act cocky and defiant and say something "controversial" because, well, people love Jerry Springer, etc.

You have done well, WWTD.
miller31time
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 2,125

Post#1050 » by miller31time » Thu Oct 2, 2014 2:24 am

JWizmentality wrote:
WallWithTheDime wrote:
JWizmentality wrote:

I wish I could be half the man miller31time is, but alas, I lack the appropriate parts

Hey now, don't be so hard on yourself, JWiz. I hear there are procedures that can help you through this "dilemma".
JWizmentality
RealGM

Post#1051 » by JWizmentality » Thu Oct 2, 2014 2:33 am

miller31time wrote:
JWizmentality wrote:
WallWithTheDime wrote:

Hey now, don't be so hard on yourself, JWiz. I hear there are procedures that can help you through this "dilemma".

You dirty fother mucker! :lol:

Touche...but blatant abuse of power. :noway:
miller31time
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 2,125

Post#1052 » by miller31time » Thu Oct 2, 2014 2:39 am

"Blatant abuse of power" is my middle name.
montestewart
Forum Mod - Wizards
Forum Mod - Wizards
And1: 7,703

Post#1053 » by montestewart » Thu Oct 2, 2014 4:12 am

miller31time wrote:"Blatant abuse of power" is my middle name.

Royalty usually comes with a lot of names.
WallWithTheDime
Banned User

Re: Wizards in the Media Thread 

Post#1054 » by WallWithTheDime » Mon Oct 6, 2014 7:05 pm

Could this possibly be true!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[tweet]https://twitter.com/BillKoch25/status/519198700434755584[/tweet]

Kinda neat I guess, getting that scouting work in.
Wizardspride
RealGM
And1: 9,866

Post#1055 » by Wizardspride » Wed Oct 8, 2014 8:58 pm

Raptor fans HATE us....and I can't figure out why. :D

viewtopic.php?f=32&t=1348466
President Trump told two senior Russian officials in a 2017 Oval Office meeting that he was unconcerned about Moscow’s interference in the 2016 U.S. presidential election because the United States did the same in other countries
Hypnotizer
Rookie
And1: 265

Post#1056 » by Hypnotizer » Thu Oct 9, 2014 12:40 pm

Wizardspride wrote:Raptor fans HATE us....and I can't figure out why. :D

viewtopic.php?f=32&t=1348466

They can't wait Wiz-Raps rivalry. So we have not only Bulls and Cavs, but 'the North' as well. This is gonna be funny season.

PP will eat them alive again:
Hypnotizer
Rookie
And1: 265

Post#1057 » by Hypnotizer » Mon Nov 24, 2014 7:05 pm

fishercob
RealGM
And1: 1,571

Post#1058 » by fishercob » Wed Dec 17, 2014 5:46 pm

David Aldridge with a glowing piece on Wall and the Wiz in Morning Tip.

Chock full of relevant, useful statistical tidbits and a some great anecdotes. DA is a believer and a good writer. Great, feel-good read for WizFans.
"Some people have a way with words....some people....not have way."
— Steve Martin
Ruzious
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 11,579

Post#1059 » by Ruzious » Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:42 pm

fishercob wrote:David Aldridge with a glowing piece on Wall and the Wiz in Morning Tip.

Chock full of relevant, useful statistical tidbits and a some great anecdotes. DA is a believer and a good writer. Great, feel-good read for WizFans.

It's interesting to hear how well Wall has reacted to criticism - and compare that to how Robert Griffin hasn't.
"A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools." - Douglas Adams
tontoz
RealGM
And1: 3,925

Post#1060 » by tontoz » Wed Dec 17, 2014 9:41 pm

fishercob wrote:David Aldridge with a glowing piece on Wall and the Wiz in Morning Tip.

Great article
"bulky agile perimeter bone crunch pick setting draymond green" WizD

Return to Washington Wizards