ImageImageImageImageImage

Jamison curse the team out for there play

Moderators: LyricalRico, nate33, montestewart

wermolwermol777
Rookie
And1: 15

Re: Jamison curse the team out for there play 

Post#21 » by wermolwermol777 » Mon Nov 9, 2009 9:15 pm

Am I the only one who was very surprised by that? I mean I know Jamison says absolutely all the right things in interviews, but despite that I didn't really think he had it in him to throw a fruit tray. Well you get what I mean.
Dat2U
RealGM
And1: 7,097

Post#22 » by Dat2U » Mon Nov 9, 2009 9:37 pm

Everyone loves to wax poetic about Jamison's leadership on and off the court. Well, now is the time for him to truly show and prove. Usually the term 'leadership' is something that one has to interpet. There's no numerical way of measuring someone's leadership and it's not always clearly defined.

Well, here we have a unique situation. A team missing its supposed leader and struggling mightly without him in a season of great expectations. If Jamison can return to the court and provide what his teammates indicate that they so dearly miss from him, then it will go a long way into proving to me that Jamison is more than just cheap talk and a stat stuffer that can't make an real impact.

This shouldn't take 20 or 40 games to figure out either. Once they stick him beside Gil & Caron, we'll find out whether this team just needed Jamison back or if we really need to blow this whole thing up.
JWizmentality
RealGM
And1: 5,093

Post#23 » by JWizmentality » Mon Nov 9, 2009 9:40 pm

mohammed10 wrote:Looks like AJ's speech really paid off...

2-5 and (maybe) a 7 or 8 seed in the East. We are who I thought we were!

You sound so excited. Que?
Chocolate City Jordanaire
RealGM
And1: 8,994

Post#24 » by Chocolate City Jordanaire » Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:15 am

Dat2U wrote:Everyone loves to wax poetic about Jamison's leadership on and off the court. Well, now is the time for him to truly show and prove. Usually the term 'leadership' is something that one has to interpet. There's no numerical way of measuring someone's leadership and it's not always clearly defined.

Well, here we have a unique situation. A team missing its supposed leader and struggling mightly without him in a season of great expectations. If Jamison can return to the court and provide what his teammates indicate that they so dearly miss from him, then it will go a long way into proving to me that Jamison is more than just cheap talk and a stat stuffer that can't make an real impact.

This shouldn't take 20 or 40 games to figure out either. Once they stick him beside Gil & Caron, we'll find out whether this team just needed Jamison back or if we really need to blow this whole thing up.

The team is definitely better with Jamison, because Flip will use Blatche and Oberto with him at PF and he's not afraid to let Antawn play SF.

The silver lining in all this that Blatche is getting confident, getting playing time, and pushing Antawn at the same time to be great at PF.

Caron is struggling without Antawn. He's not a vocal leader. Neither is Gil, who's also had a few down games.

This team will be HAPPY to have Jamison and Miller back on the court and they'll be loads better.
Bye bye Beal.
dobrojim
RealGM
And1: 3,335

Post#25 » by dobrojim » Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:47 am

there you go CCJ

that wasn't so hard

:)

deep breath, relax, everything in perspective
A lot of what we call 'thought' is just mental activity

When you are accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression

Those who are convinced of absurdities, can be convinced to commit atrocities
Donkey McDonkerton
General Manager
And1: 411

Post#26 » by Donkey McDonkerton » Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:36 am

Whoa, Arenas to Campbell? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?

Return to Washington Wizards