ImageImageImageImageImage

AK47 or Okur or Boozer for Butler

Moderators: LyricalRico, nate33, montestewart

blackham9258
Sixth Man
And1: 85

AK47 or Okur or Boozer for Butler 

Post#1 » by blackham9258 » Tue Dec 1, 2009 4:33 am

What would Wizards fans think of such a deal. AK is best run at the PF position, that is what he played when he was an all*star. Would you prefer Okur, or Boozer? Which would you choose and outside of the NY 1st, what else would you send us, or have us send back?
yungal07
Banned User
And1: 2

Re: AK47 or Okur or Boozer for Butler 

Post#2 » by yungal07 » Tue Dec 1, 2009 4:38 am

I would consider Butler and Stevenson for Boozer at the deadline.
keynote
General Manager
And1: 2,587

Post#3 » by keynote » Tue Dec 1, 2009 4:54 am

IBTM with the Trade Thread. Ditto for Boozer. I'm not as interested in Okur or AK.
Always remember, my friend: the world will change again. And you may have to come back through everywhere you've been.
Hoopalotta
Lead Assistant
And1: 3

Post#4 » by Hoopalotta » Tue Dec 1, 2009 5:09 am

I think it's a bit tough to work a trade between these two teams. If the Jazz had their own pick around and not just the Knick pick (which is too valuable to deal), I could see something happening, but as is, it's kind of tough. Skilled as they are, none of those will make us very good as of now and they're too old to fit into anything long term.

I like Maynor as sweetener, but I doubt he will be able to develop into a solid starting point considering he played a four year college career already. He's probably more useful to you as a really good backup/change-up to Deron.

Ronnie Brewer and Maynor would be the guys from your team with the most value to us I think, but I even then I'm not sure of the fit.
miller31time
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 2,125

Post#5 » by miller31time » Tue Dec 1, 2009 12:51 pm

I copied this thread and merged it with the stickied trade thread. Please use the stickied trade thread for all trade ideas and talk. Thanks.

-miller

Return to Washington Wizards