Jeff Teague

Moderator: bwgood77

flashstinson0
Banned User
And1: 57

Jeff Teague 

Post#1 » by flashstinson0 » Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:40 am

For avid college basketball fans, was he one of the best combo guards you seen in the past 10 years when he was at Wake Forest?

He was ok his Freshman year, but his Sophomore year he looked like the best prospect in ALL of College Basketball, had a number of big big time games.
SBM
Bench Warmer
And1: 236

Re: Jeff Teague 

Post#2 » by SBM » Sun Jan 12, 2014 1:07 pm

Im a Hawks fan who was late to the Teague party all I have seen is highlights and comments, some claim he had huge swings in play.
Ruzious
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 11,579

Re: Jeff Teague 

Post#3 » by Ruzious » Wed Jan 29, 2014 2:10 am

flashstinson0 wrote:For avid college basketball fans, was he one of the best combo guards you seen in the past 10 years when he was at Wake Forest?

He was ok his Freshman year, but his Sophomore year he looked like the best prospect in ALL of College Basketball, had a number of big big time games.

He was a very good player, but he was on a few under-achieving WF teams - their main problem being the inability to make jump shots. They had a bunch of very talented players. I wouldn't call him a combo guard - though Ish Smith might have played the point with him moving to the 2 on occasion. My answer would be no.
"A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools." - Douglas Adams

Return to NCAA Basketball