MSU basketball

Moderator: bwgood77

ZGendron317
Junior
And1: 50

MSU basketball 

Post#1 » by ZGendron317 » Fri Nov 6, 2015 4:55 am

I'm pretty excited for these next few years of MSU basketball. This year we have the perfect mix of freshman potential and veteran leadership. One of the top players in the country, a dominate big man, a superb three point shooter, and if we can stay healthy and injury free (knock on wood) a pretty good bench. Then next year possibly the best recruiting class under Izzo with players returning. The only thing I'm not real sure about is if there will be a spot open for Josh Jackson (if he chooses MSU). Someone would have to leave early or transfer, and I just don't see that happening right now (sadly).

Finally...we have Izzo!!!! Best coach in the game!!!!
ElectricMayhem
RealGM
And1: 11,163

Re: MSU basketball 

Post#2 » by ElectricMayhem » Fri Dec 4, 2015 5:13 am

Assuming the Spartans can scrape by Binghamton, they'll be No. 1 in the polls next week. Combine that with a play-in to the football final four and it hasn't been a shabby year.
At the end of the day, it's not about wins and losses. Teamwork, fair play, and good sportsmanship make champions of us all.

Go arbitrary assortment of athletes! Beat the other arbitrary assortment of athletes or my mood will suffer!

Return to NCAA Basketball