Updated Lottery Mock Draft for fun

Moderators: Marcus, Duke4life831

dunkonu21
Lead Assistant
And1: 40

Updated Lottery Mock Draft for fun 

Post#1 » by dunkonu21 » Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:29 pm

1. MIN - Karl Towns
This kid is a great talent and is far and away the best option for any team picking here. Luckily for my fav team, it's the TWolves.
2. LAL - Jahlil Okafor
To me, this kid is a great great prospect and if he was a little more athletic he'd be in more contention for the #1 pick. People compare him to Duncan, but forget that his was a very good athlete.
3. PHI - D'Angelo Russell-
This is a tougher call as the 6ers don't have a true public game plan. I can't see them going big again though as they have invested a #1 and #3 pick in their current guys. If you wanna build around big men, you gotta have shooters and Russell is that.
4. NYK - Emmanuel Mudiay-
This kid is too talented to pass up and I think he'll be a good cutter in the triangle. Obviously if this is the pick, they'll need a better shooter at the SG position. They could use a big man here, if so, they trade down once top two are gone.
5. ORL - Mario Hezonja
This is somewhat of a no-brainer to me as they picked Aaron Gordon last year at PF. All the positions are pretty set except this one. Swing for the fences Orlando, you got nothing to lose at this point. Whose ready for a Min vs Orl finals in 3 years :lol:
6. SAC - Kristaps Porzingis-
If Sacramento wants to keep Cousins around they need to swing for the fences on this pick. I think Porz has as high of a ceiling as Towns.
7. DEN - Justice Winslow-
Denver is very confused and who knows how management feels about Lawson and Faried. If they'd like to keep those two, I think Winslow makes a good combo for the pair. If they don't want to build around those two, then I think WCS is the pick.
8. DET - Willie-Cauley Stein
I don't know if this match can work w/ Drummond, but this is too good of a value for this kinda talent. If WCS lasts this long, Det won't be able to answer the phone with so many trade calls.
9. CHA - R.J Hunter
I think this kid is awesome. The Hornets are rolling the dice again on the Lance Stephenson-type player. This kid makes plays and they could use his shooting to spread the floor. They have some depth to bring him along slower.
10. MIA - Kelly Oubre
They are building around Bosh, Whiteside and Wade/Dragic. Oubre fits in regardless of the top guard they retain.
11. IND - Cameron Payne
Luckily George Hill could play off the ball, cuz this kid is good.
12. UTA - Stanley Johnson
Hope he can play with Gordon Hayward and create mismatches. Both are very versatile.
13. PHX - Sam Dekker
The suns seem to want to place SGs at 3 and PGs at the 2. What they really need is a ball handling 3 to man that spot and play as many PGs as they want.
14. OKC - Devon Booker
They really hit the lottery that this kid is still here. I'm not a big fan of Booker, but he and the team will be a great pairing and push Waiters to be better.
teerfour+40LG
Assistant Coach
And1: 2,129

Re: Updated Lottery Mock Draft for fun 

Post#2 » by teerfour+40LG » Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:40 am

Porzingis can't play with Cousins.

Return to Mock Drafts