My 2nd mock and own draft lottery with trades

Moderators: Marcus, Duke4life831

Austincys21
Veteran
And1: 733

My 2nd mock and own draft lottery with trades 

Post#1 » by Austincys21 » Mon Mar 7, 2016 12:59 pm

1. Lakers - Ben Simmons PF LSU
( Lakers after the draft look for a deal to bring in star power to entice Durant and Derozan to sign. Possible deals for Demarcus Cousins, or Jimmy Butler.

2. Pelicans - Brandon Ingram SF Duke
The Pelicans add Davis Robin for the future while letting Gordon and Anderson go. Put Evans and Holiday on the block. Free up money to sign Mike Conley and Hassan Whiteside.

3. Suns - Dragen Bender PF Int.
They've been looking for their new PF. Maybe a deal of Bender and Booker for Simmons ?

4. Sixers - Jamal Murrary PG Kentucky
Finally they get their point guard and I'll tell you he's the best one in the draft and going to be a scoring nightmare. Lillard status.

Trade*
Jazz trade pick Derrick Favors and pick 12 to the Celtics for Kelly Olynk, pick 5, and pick 18

5. Jazz - Kris Dunn PG Providence
Jazz go in for a true point who's ready now. They break up the Favors - Gobert for a stretch 4.

6. T-Wolves - Denzel Valentine SF Michigan St.
Stretch? Maybe but he's ready and will be a nice 6th man with Danny Green like potential. This team will be a top 5 team in the west next year. Bet it. I can possiblly see a Rubio and Muhameed to the Pelican for Holiday and Evans.

7. Nuggets - Jaylen Brown SF Cal
A nice piece to put with Mudiay, Barton, Gallo, Jokic, and Nurkic. They've actually been pretty solid this year and I can see a fight for the final playoff spot.

8. Raptors - Henry Ellenson PF Marquette
Raptors re a piece away. They will pray DD stays and Ellenson may be that final piece to make a finals run. Not many teams can be a top 2 team in their confrence and land a top 10 pick. What if they win the lottery and they add Simmons? That team will be a 60 win team come time.

9. Kings - Buddy Hield SG Oklahoma
Let's hope it's not McLemore 2.0 but with his work ethic I see a star IMO.

10. Bucks - Tyler Ulis Pg Kentucky (Biggest rise)
I see him having a huge tournement and goes in the lottery. Going to be a Mugsy like player. Smartest player in the draft. Love this kid and you add him with Parker, Freak, ?middleton, and Monroe, I see a top 4-5 team in the east.

11. Magic - Deyonta Davis PF Michigan St.
Kids got skill and a good fit in Orlando.

12. Celtics via Jazz - Skal Labissiere C Kentucky
They may just strike gold here, plus the trade for Favors May silitifies a top front court in time.

13. Suns - Brice Johnson PF Noth Carolina

14. Pistons - Demitrius Jackson PG Notre Dame

15. Nuggets - Melo Trimble PG Maryland

16. Bulls - Diamond Stone C Marylan

17. Nuggets - Ivan Rabb PF Cal.

18. Jazz via Celtics - Niguel Hayes SF Wisconsin (Biggest Reach)

19. Pacers - Grayson Allen SG Duke

20. Hornets - Jakob Poetl C Utah (Biggest Fall)

21. Hawks - Timouthe Luwawu SF Int.

22. Sixers - Furkan Korkmaz SG Int.

23. Celtics - Turean Prince SF Baylor

24. Grizzles - Wade Baldwin PG Vanderbilt

25. Clippers - Damian Jones C Vanderbilt (Biggest Steal)

26. Raptors - Juan Hernangomez PF Int.

27. Sixers - Domantas Sabonis C Gonzaga

28. Suns - Chris LaVert SG Michigan

*Trade* Spurs trade Boris Diaw and Pick 29 to the Nuggets for Joffery Lauvergne, pick 50, and future 2nd
29. Nuggets - Isaia Cordnier SG Int.

30. Warriors - Zhou Qi C Int.
skywalker33
Nuggets Forum Mock Draft Champ
And1: 5,255

Re: My 2nd mock and own draft lottery with trades 

Post#2 » by skywalker33 » Mon Mar 14, 2016 6:35 pm

Like Brown and Rabb for the Nuggets, don't see the Lauvergne trade (TERRIBLE IMO) for the Nuggets and don't see the Jazz trading Favors either.
Texas Chuck wrote:I'd like to see Utah, and Denver lose

Exactly as I've been saying all along !!
JohnReese
Senior
And1: 270

Re: My 2nd mock and own draft lottery with trades 

Post#3 » by JohnReese » Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:57 pm

Too high: Valentine, B.Johnson, T.Ulis

Too low: Poeltl, Jones, Baldwin, Korkmaz, Rabb, Luwawu

Your draft is based just on how they play at college. You need to considerate potential and if they can translate their game to the pros.

The trade of Favors and Diaw make no sense. Utah won't go for an endless rebuilding process and Diaw is one of the best weapons of Spurs in PO.

Return to Mock Drafts