Foye/DJ Augustin for Iggy/Burke?

Fantasy Ball talk.

Moderators: floppymoose, Curtis Lemansky

HungerJames
Sophomore
And1: 0

Foye/DJ Augustin for Iggy/Burke? 

Post#1 » by HungerJames » Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:55 am

Hey guys, well I have Iggy and Burke on my team now, and I've been really disappointed with Iggy, and I'm seeing Foye and DJ really produce.

So, my question is, should I drop Burke/Iggy to get either Foye/DJ? They're both FA's in my league right now, 10-team H2H.
dblitzman
Ballboy

Re: Foye/DJ Augustin for Iggy/Burke? 

Post#2 » by dblitzman » Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:42 am

I would keep Iggy... Maybe drop Burke for DJ if you are getting antsy but from my point of view you have the two best of the four. I was just trying to buy low on Iggy maybe package him in a trade.

Sent from my iPhone using RealGM Forums
HungerJames
Sophomore

Post#3 » by HungerJames » Thu Jan 23, 2014 1:47 pm

What about dropping Burke to get Derrick Williams?
HungerJames
Sophomore

Post#4 » by HungerJames » Thu Jan 23, 2014 1:48 pm

What about dropping Burke to get Derrick Williams with potential injuries to Gay and Cousins?
Bank Shot
RealGM
And1: 10,319

Post#5 » by Bank Shot » Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:31 pm

I'd take Burke over Derrick Williams. Burke has been mediocre but Williams contributes nothing outside of points and below average rebounding while hurting your percentages. Even if Gay and Boogie were out long-term (that doesn't look like the case), I still wouldn't be too interested in Williams. He's done nothing when given the opportunity before and his game just isn't fantasy friendly. Also, Burke is a better long-term bet since his role will be secure all year.

Return to Fantasy Basketball