Lawson for Westbrook

Fantasy Ball talk.

Moderators: floppymoose, Curtis Lemansky

Cavs Fan 92
Junior
And1: 4

Lawson for Westbrook 

Post#1 » by Cavs Fan 92 » Sat Feb 1, 2014 4:39 pm

I got offered my Lawson for his Westbrook in a 7 team roto league.

I'm in 3rd now and my team just needs a shake up. I'm pretty average in all categories except I'm leading in assists. Before Westbrook went down he was getting triple doubles and playing great. Now with Durant playing at the level he has been Westbrook may come back with a more balanced all around game and more efficiency. (Which I'm very low in FG and FT%)

Thoughts?
jbohle
Ballboy
And1: 1

Re: Lawson for Westbrook 

Post#2 » by jbohle » Wed Feb 5, 2014 7:26 pm

If the deal is still up, take Westbrook. Although Lawson is more efficient than Westbrook, you'll be getting more rebounds and more points with him. Free-throw wise, they're relatively even, but I think Westbrook has potential to get to the line more. Also, a thing to remember is Russell Westbrook didn't get re-injured, he just underwent preventative surgery. He will return posting lines of 27 points, 12 assists and 8 rebounds on a normal night. You're basically getting equal assists, more points, more rebounds, more steals, and more threes from Westbrook, and losing out on a little FG%.

Talking about FG%, though, it sounds like you've got a Josh Smith or Klay Thompson on your roster, and that seems to be an area you should really try upgrading, if at all possible.

Return to Fantasy Basketball