Trade LeBron

Fantasy Ball talk.

Moderators: floppymoose, Curtis Lemansky

jbohle
Ballboy
And1: 1

Trade LeBron 

Post#1 » by jbohle » Wed Feb 5, 2014 9:21 pm

If you drafted LeBron #1 or even #2 like a lot you did, it's getting near time to trade him. He's playing great, as usual, and yes he's LeBron, but in reality, he's gonna come back to hurt you come fantasy playoffs. Last year, he missed 6 games. All 6 of those games were during the last 10 of the regular season, and he was just resting up for playoffs. Spoelstra is going to do the same thing this year. He's playing great, but now's the time to start looking for trading options. You want somebody who is going to be competing until the very end of the season, such as Steph Curry or Chris Paul. Trade for somebody from the West who is going to be battling for a higher playoff seed. Just some friendly fantasy advice.
rocketsballin
RealGM
And1: 354

Re: Trade LeBron 

Post#2 » by rocketsballin » Sat Feb 8, 2014 3:16 am

srs this is the first time i had the first pick and h'es been a letdown.

before the draft i was pondering if i should take durant
after the draft...WOW! i'd rather have durant, curry, love, paul, probably davis. 5 or 6 is where i'd rank him
jbohle
Ballboy
And1: 1

Re: Trade LeBron 

Post#3 » by jbohle » Sat Feb 8, 2014 8:52 am

Right?! I absolutely feel you. At the beginning I was like yes! Lebron's gonna be postin triple doubles everywhere, especially with Wade hurting. You could probably trade him for any of those guys except maybe Durant.

That's another think I don't like about ESPN. They have Lebron ranked 2 and Harden ranked 3, last I checked. Don't get me wrong I'm a Houston fan and I love Harden, but he's obviously not the third best fantasy producer nor is Lebron second.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using RealGM Forums mobile app

Return to Fantasy Basketball