trading kevin love for anthony davis?

Fantasy Ball talk.

Moderators: floppymoose, Curtis Lemansky

TheDirkKnights
Banned User
And1: 1

trading kevin love for anthony davis? 

Post#1 » by TheDirkKnights » Sun Feb 9, 2014 12:24 am

Hard to give up Kevin Love, but the past few games he's been taking some nasty falls and just taking a beating. I just have a feeling he might get injured soon. Been thinking about trading him for Anthony Davis straight up. Is that a fair deal?

roster:

Lillard, Isaiah Thomas, Bledsoe,
Oladipo, Hayward, Calathes
Kawhi Leonard, Jimmy Butler
Love, Ibaka, Sulinger, Vucevic, Markieff Morris.

H2H Points league, 9 cat. 10 team.
jbohle
Ballboy
And1: 1

Re: trading kevin love for anthony davis? 

Post#2 » by jbohle » Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:02 pm

Not a bad idea. Love is known for falling into some pretty long-lasting injuries, so dealing him for Davis might be smart. What you're losing in rebounds with Love, you'll be gaining in blocks for Davis. However, you'll be sacrificing three pointers and some scoring. Love is definitely the better player, especially for a category league, but his production might decline slightly with the return of Pekovic in a couple weeks anyway. I guess personally, I wouldn't trade away Kevin Love. I would take the risk, just because Love is so multi-dimensional and he's finally been able to stay healthy and active for a full season. I wouldn't want to lose out on that if he stays healthy. But if your gut feeling that he'll get hurt is strong enough, then maybe consider acquiring Davis.

Return to Fantasy Basketball