Trade Opinion

Fantasy Ball talk.

Moderators: floppymoose, Curtis Lemansky

lakeandbake
Ballboy
And1: 1

Trade Opinion 

Post#1 » by lakeandbake » Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:47 pm

Who wins in a trade that sends Greg Monroe and Evan Turner FOR Bradley Beal and Taj Gibson? Thanks in advance for the advice.
jbohle
Ballboy
And1: 1

Re: Trade Opinion 

Post#2 » by jbohle » Sat Feb 15, 2014 6:28 pm

I responded to this question fully thinking you said Drummond, my apologies. Taj Gibson and Bradley Beal is the way to go. Monroe is so limited by Josh Smith and especially Andre Drummond. Monroe isn't a go-to weapon, he'll get you an average of maybe 8 rebounds a game but he'll never go off for 20 like Drummond does. Turner is having a good season, he's doing it all, but he's also on the Sixers. Out of contention, they don't have a whole lot to play for. That being said, Beal has been hot right now and he's been doing a little everything, scoring very well, assisting, rebounding, and hitting lots of threes. Gibson is hot, too. He's proven that he's a solid and consistent weapon, and if you watch the Chicago games, Gibson gets a lot of opportunities to score. He's a great rebounder and a great shot-blocker, and now that he's added the offensive facet (and he can shoot free throws well), he's definitely worth it. Boozer has been dealing with various injuries, and even then I wouldn't be surprised if Gibson started at power forward. Bradley and Gibson.

Return to Fantasy Basketball