felton, carter, middleton or tjones

Fantasy Ball talk.

Moderators: floppymoose, Curtis Lemansky

Firekillex
Ballboy
And1: 0

felton, carter, middleton or tjones 

Post#1 » by Firekillex » Wed Feb 26, 2014 5:54 pm

terrence jones is doing terrible now, not getting the coaches trust or the minutes anymore. Personally dont think he can come back from this, if asik got moved i wouldve rode with him but i dont think its gonna happen..

i win rebounds every week, i have LEE/BOGUT/NOAH/DRUMMOND already for big guys plus my guards and forwards get me some solid rebounds most weeks so im not to worried about terrence jones getting like 5-7 boards a game tops now and maybe 1 block if im lucky, so im thinking about picking somebody up for some assists, my team is a well balanced team so i was thinking either raymond felton even with his legal issues he still gets a pretty balanced line even tho he doesnt score to much but i dont really need that, or i was even thinking of grabbing vince carter hes been on fire lately and is getting some pretty solid lines. What do you guys think?? Or the wild card Khris Middleton, i had him before when he was on fire but hes cooled off a lot lately, i see caron butler might be getting moved so hed be a starter again, but with the bucks team there so inconsistent i dont no what to think..
Bank Shot
RealGM
And1: 10,217

Re: felton, carter, middleton or tjones 

Post#2 » by Bank Shot » Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:35 pm

Don't just drop T Jones, if you want to get rid of him trade him. He's still a top 90 guy on the year and was putting up top 40 numbers for a while before he started to struggle.

I like Carter the most of those three guys but not enough to drop Jones. Carter's probably going to be really inconsistent down the stretch since he's basically capped at 24-25 MPG.
Firekillex
Ballboy
And1: 0

Re: felton, carter, middleton or tjones 

Post#3 » by Firekillex » Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:40 pm

I know it's killing me thinking of dropping tjones since his play was so solid before. I'm gonna wait a few more games and see what he does, it's just I think I may have to many big guys on my team that's why I was thinking of dropping him for a SG/SF player. This is my roster yahoo 12 team h2h lemme no what you think I should do, could get sullinger instead of jones if I kept a PF

Kemba walker
Mike conley
Wes Matthews
Nikolas batum
Luol deng
Pj tucker
Kyle singler ( rotational player )
Rudy gay
David lee
Andre Drummond
Andrew bogut
Joakim Noah