Need Advice! fix my team before playoffs

Fantasy Ball talk.

Moderators: floppymoose, Curtis Lemansky

F1uxCapacit0r
Sixth Man
And1: 209

Need Advice! fix my team before playoffs 

Post#1 » by F1uxCapacit0r » Wed Mar 5, 2014 9:18 pm

This is a keeper 12 team 9 category (pts,reb,ast,stl,blk,to, fg%, ft%, 3ptm) standard yahoo league.

Deron Williams
Farmar

Meeks
J. butler
Batum
Gerald Green

Durant
Carroll
Marion

M gasol
P gasol
R Lopez
Markieff Morris

I have been Rotating Farmer's spot for whoever the current hot PG is. though it would seem assists would be a bad category with my lack of PG, I am actually 11-7 due to high assist totals from Batum, Druant, Pau, Marc, Willams.

Who should I be looking to move and who would be good targets.

The problem with my team is my best players are low % owned players that are all producing and they seem to have little to no trade value because of this - (Meeks, Green, Butler, Morris, Lopez, Carroll)

I have tried shopping Marion or packaging him with Gasol or Willams for an upgrade but no one seems to bite.
GrapeApe
Pro Prospect
And1: 14

Re: Need Advice! fix my team before playoffs 

Post#2 » by GrapeApe » Thu Mar 6, 2014 8:24 pm

The problem with guys like Meeks is they have been in the league for a while and people know they are not very good despite their current good play. The fear is they will regress to the mean once they are aquired in a trade. Of course, that is probably one of the reason you want to trade him as well.

The best way I have found to make a trade is to find a team with a strength that you need and a need that you have and hash it out from there.

I'd keep Butler.

Not knowing what you are trying to fix or what is available it is tough to say more.
WhiteMambaLol
Junior
And1: 5

Re: Need Advice! fix my team before playoffs 

Post#3 » by WhiteMambaLol » Fri Mar 7, 2014 9:31 pm

i would definitely be looking to move gerald green. great sell high opportunity with his explosion last night. bledsoe coming back should hurt his value quite a bit.

I like your bigs a lot, very well rounded production with them.
like you mentioned you are thin at pg but you have gasol brothers, durant, and batum who all provide nice assist numbers that should make up the difference there.

only move i would make is probably package Green + Butler for a stud that gives you cats you need to solidify. keep streaming farmars spot.

your team is very solid overall

i made a rate my team thread as well. if you could provide some feedback it would be appreciated. thanks man.

Return to Fantasy Basketball