Need help quick - Drop JV for Amare?

Fantasy Ball talk.

Moderators: floppymoose, Curtis Lemansky

WhiteMambaLol
Junior
And1: 5

Need help quick - Drop JV for Amare? 

Post#1 » by WhiteMambaLol » Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:47 pm

JV status for friday game is in doubt and my matchup this week is close in fg% , rebounds and blocks so i need a big playing friday. knicks play friday against philly so potentially amare could have a big game.

drop JV for Amare?
Firekillex
Ballboy
And1: 0

Re: Need help quick - Drop JV for Amare? 

Post#2 » by Firekillex » Fri Mar 21, 2014 5:38 am

ya if the season is on the line definitely do it, stoudemeire should have a good game and jv isnt an amazing asset, could pick up somebody else after since amare gets lots of dnps but against 76ers he should post a nice stat line
WhiteMambaLol
Junior
And1: 5

Post#3 » by WhiteMambaLol » Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:35 pm

Thanks. I did it. And today i dropped Amare for Birdman since he plays tmrw and i can use all the boards and blocks/fg% i can get. Next move would be to drop Birdman for Dieng who plays on the 23rd.

my team is way better overall then the 8th seed who is playing me but he is a smart player and tweaked his entire team before deadline to be able to beat mine lol. he just stacked everything into fg% ft% rebounds blocks and turnovers (his turnovers are crazy low cause he got rid of his almost all his guards). its annoying.

another thing i was gonna ask: if you were me would you drop beal or oladipo since they only play 3 games next week? their fg percentages hurt me and i could just stream their spot for that week....
Firekillex
Ballboy
And1: 0

Post#4 » by Firekillex » Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:54 pm

Glad it worked out, I'd say grab mozgov if he's on your waivee, jj Hickson just got injured iut for the season so mozgov will get some big minutes good for 10/10 and a block plus high fg and ft %

And regarding dropping oladipo or beal it depends on the matchup really, if you think there fg % and turnovers will bring you down maybe drop one and rotate a player in off waivers hoping nobody will take them. But if you think you can win the week I'd definitely keep em for the finals

Return to Fantasy Basketball