Need to get steals, tobias or Brewer

Fantasy Ball talk.

Moderators: floppymoose, Curtis Lemansky

R33D33
General Manager
And1: 15
Location: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

Need to get steals, tobias or Brewer 

Post#1 » by R33D33 » Mon Mar 24, 2014 1:51 pm

I'm a weekly league and I need to get steals, a spot opened up since Cauldron went down. Should I roll with Tobias who plays three games or Corey Brewer?
R33D33 wrote:Can we agree on this, get rid of all benefits corporations get from governments?
Bulltalk wrote:Not really.
‎"The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule." – H.L. Mencken
Moooose
Starter
And1: 203

Re: Need to get steals, tobias or Brewer 

Post#2 » by Moooose » Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:27 pm

Schedule-wise, Portland's got a 5-game week. But as discussed on the other topic, we are all speculating whether or not LMA comes back within the week. If that happens, Dorell Wright will surely lose minutes.

If you need steals, Brewer is the best choice among the three. He's also got a 4-4-5 game weeks. Plus, he's got the most guaranteed minutes among the three. Harris is coming off the bench lately, and there is no guarantee whatsoever as to when he's going to start again.
R33D33
General Manager
And1: 15
Location: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

Post#3 » by R33D33 » Mon Mar 24, 2014 8:44 pm

Anyone else you can recommend, Wright is a available but I'm taking a risk in starting him since as you said his minutes are contingent on LMA's lack of health at the moment.
R33D33 wrote:Can we agree on this, get rid of all benefits corporations get from governments?
Bulltalk wrote:Not really.
‎"The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule." – H.L. Mencken
Moooose
Starter
And1: 203

Post#4 » by Moooose » Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:07 am

Can you name some players on your FA pool? Some players that can help you in steals and with good schedule this week- Meeks, Bazemore, PJ Tucker, Courtney Lee, Mason Plumlee to name a few.

Return to Fantasy Basketball