My ibaka for Jimmy buckets and the greek freak.

Fantasy Ball talk.

Moderators: floppymoose, Curtis Lemansky

Dupas
Analyst
And1: 1,860

My ibaka for Jimmy buckets and the greek freak. 

Post#1 » by Dupas » Tue Dec 23, 2014 1:17 am

Hey guys , i did some poorish draft and end up with a **** team. Alot of reachs and people i thought would have breakout years ( like lance,kemba )
I snatched some guys like ibaka and klay but im still in the dog house.
Ibaka gives alot of things but hes most valuable asset is my best atribute ( playing roto with no to ).
I got drummon,ed davis and rolo and picked up len from waivers so blocks and rebounds is not my weakness.
I suck at points / 3s and assists/steals and both those guys minus the 3/s for the greek fits that hole..Is giving up too much on it? Ibaka for those 2? I dont mind putting up ed davis too since hes killing my ft with drummond lol..

Should i hold on ibaka or go for those 2?
Fresh360Waves
Veteran
And1: 339

Re: My ibaka for Jimmy buckets and the greek freak. 

Post#2 » by Fresh360Waves » Tue Dec 23, 2014 4:41 am

I would trade Ibaka. If you can go after some players like Teague, Dirk, Rudy Gay, Kyle Lowry, Tyreke Evans I think that could help. They aren't elite guys, but I think people would be more willing to trade these kinda guys away for someone like Ibaka and you'll be able to get some more scoring.
jcjchan
Ballboy
And1: 15

Post#3 » by jcjchan » Thu Dec 25, 2014 6:01 am

I dont think that guy would do it..but if he agrees you win by a landslide..Buckets is outplaying ibaka already in terms of season average. Having greek freak with (parker out for the season) hes going to get his stats.
Jubas
Ballboy
And1: 0

Post#4 » by Jubas » Tue Dec 30, 2014 12:20 am

Take the trade. Jimmy is already more than enough for Ibaka. Greek is a bonus.

Return to Fantasy Basketball