Paul George?

Fantasy Ball talk.

Moderators: floppymoose, Curtis Lemansky

Superhuman
Bench Warmer
And1: 1,008

Paul George? 

Post#1 » by Superhuman » Sat Feb 14, 2015 9:47 pm

With the news that Paul George could be returning next month, do you think it wise to pick him up? How soon do you think he can return to his former self?

I'm in first place right now in my league and I'm considering dropping G Henderson for PG.
sngm
Freshman
And1: 1

Re: Paul George? 

Post#2 » by sngm » Mon Feb 16, 2015 5:25 am

i wouldn't pick him just yet
but if you can stash then hes better player then lots of people in wavier
DaddyBigD
Bench Warmer
And1: 129

Post#3 » by DaddyBigD » Mon Feb 16, 2015 3:17 pm

I grabbed him in my league. I'm last in the playoffs 4th place 4 teams make playoffs. obviously I think I can still get in with an injured player on the roster. he COULD be a difference maker ive seen reports that he's been shooting and looks really good, but who knows. 50/50 chance he puts me over the top.
users currently on my blocked list: Dice, Hawthornewingo, McBulls
Alswank87
Sophomore
And1: 62

Post#4 » by Alswank87 » Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:01 pm

DaddyBigD wrote:I grabbed him in my league. I'm last in the playoffs 4th place 4 teams make playoffs. obviously I think I can still get in with an injured player on the roster. he COULD be a difference maker ive seen reports that he's been shooting and looks really good, but who knows. 50/50 chance he puts me over the top.

Do you really think he would put you over the top? I'm in a h2h league and I'm in third right now. I'm practically guaranteed a playoff spot so long as I don't lose 8-0 for the last three weeks. I picked him up as well, but I am not expecting him to be much better than a Wesley Matthews calibre player. I will probably drop him soon if my team starts losing or I decide to go for the number 1 seed. I honestly think you will be disappointed if you really think Paul George has a 50/50 chance of putting you over the top. I honestly think Paul George has a 50/50 chance to actually play in a game this year. Still worth the gamble for me though.
NoDopeOnSundays
RealGM
And1: 41,272

Post#5 » by NoDopeOnSundays » Tue Feb 17, 2015 4:33 am

I'm in first place in my 12 team H2H league and am debating picking him up, I want to get him before somebody else does to be honest, if he's even 50% of what he was last year he'd put me over the top.

My schedule is pretty weak after this week too, so I may just do it.

Return to Fantasy Basketball