Come join my League! ESPN. Newcomers!

Fantasy Ball talk.

Moderators: floppymoose, Curtis Lemansky

Legemeton
Freshman
And1: 2

Come join my League! ESPN. Newcomers! 

Post#1 » by Legemeton » Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:14 am

Hey, me and a few mates of mines decided to get into fantasy basketball league, its difficult and would love for some other competition. Here are some useful details and attempts to try to keep the league balanced for all players. There are 4 spots left with a potential 5.

The draft is autopick so it shouldn't matter if you wanted lebron or Anthony Davis. You'll all get the same chance.
It takes 4 votes to veto a trade if thought it was unfair.
Draft date is on 1st of October and is autopick so the balancing is even more fair
Scoring is Rotsserie.
basicaly the are ordered first to last in each total in each category and at the end they will be the factors to decide the overall score and league rank.

Go to http://games.espn.go.com/fba/leaguesetup/settings?leagueId=1575 for more details.

Come join and if you any questions ask.
Barley 2nd Best Powerforward
Legemeton
Freshman

Re: Come join my League! ESPN. Newcomers! 

Post#2 » by Legemeton » Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:23 pm

I may need your Email so i can send you a request as the league setting is on private, so it would be wise to private message me or i will private message you to find out your contact details
frytening
Ballboy

Post#3 » by frytening » Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:28 pm

Autodraft seems like asking for trouble. Have you considered auction?
Legemeton
Freshman

Post#4 » by Legemeton » Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:34 pm

frytening wrote:Autodraft seems like asking for trouble. Have you considered auction?

I've looked into it and honestly my only worry is that some people may or may not be on at the time. It might help if someone could explain an Auction's Auto bid system as i don't fully understand it.
bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 57,074

Post#5 » by bwgood77 » Fri Aug 21, 2015 9:42 pm

Legemeton wrote:Hey, me and a few mates of mines decided to get into fantasy basketball league, its difficult and would love for some other competition. Here are some useful details and attempts to try to keep the league balanced for all players. There are 4 spots left with a potential 5.

The draft is autopick so it shouldn't matter if you wanted lebron or Anthony Davis. You'll all get the same chance.
It takes 4 votes to veto a trade if thought it was unfair.
Draft date is on 1st of October and is autopick so the balancing is even more fair
Scoring is Rotsserie.
basicaly the are ordered first to last in each total in each category and at the end they will be the factors to decide the overall score and league rank.

Go to http://games.espn.go.com/fba/leaguesetup/settings?leagueId=1575 for more details.

Come join and if you any questions ask.

Are you aware we have a bunch or fantasy leagues that are going to draft in the Suns forums? We do the drafts in the actual forums and you have quite a while to make your picks, or you can send your personal rankings to someone if you won't be around when your pick is about to come up.

Return to Fantasy Basketball