My Danny Green for 3 players?!

Fantasy Ball talk.

Moderators: floppymoose, Curtis Lemansky

Ckuartz
Ballboy
And1: 0

My Danny Green for 3 players?! 

Post#1 » by Ckuartz » Fri Nov 13, 2015 3:22 am

I'm in a 16 team HTH league and i just got offered jeremy lin, gary harris and Dellavedova for danny green.

What should I do? Will Danny Green ever get out of this slump?

Thanks
Dr Positivity
RealGM
And1: 15,523

Re: My Danny Green for 3 players?! 

Post#2 » by Dr Positivity » Sat Nov 14, 2015 3:53 am

I am not used to leagues that big and what depth vs top end means, but I would keep Green, none of those 3 guys are anything special and I think Green will get it going

Any guys out there to replace Derrick Williams? He is at 14mpg and not sure that'll get better before worse
Moooose
Starter
And1: 203

Post#3 » by Moooose » Sat Nov 14, 2015 4:52 pm

I'd choose to keep Danny Green as well. Making the deal would mean you'd have to drop two players, right? HArris and Delly are not over and above any player in your current roster except maybe for Derrick Williams. But still, you're getting a ton of garbage in return. Danny Green is still getting the minutes, he's just in a slump. No one knows when he'll get over it, but I'll start worrying if Pop starts to decrease his minutes.
CPT
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 1,953

Post#4 » by CPT » Sun Nov 15, 2015 4:46 am

I'm in a 12 team league with big rosters (probably about the same total number of rostered players as yours), and I would turn down that offer for Green without a second thought.

If you think of it as Danny Green + two of Galloway, Williams, Barton, LaVine, Hickson for Lin, Harris, Delli, it should become an easier decision.

What you could do is actually include one or two of those players in the deal on your side, and try to get someone better.

Return to Fantasy Basketball