Fantasy Ball talk.

Moderators: floppymoose, Curtis Lemansky

Joel Embust
Head Coach
And1: 3,055

High-end dynasty league 

Post#1 » by Joel Embust » Thu Jul 14, 2016 6:37 pm

Hey guys, how are you?

After taking some time off last season, I’m really looking to come back and build a new dynasty team in an awesome league. Thing is, I’m looking to participate in a league where all managers share the same passion and long term commitment to their team and league. So I thought, why not start a league of my own, searching for managers that fit that criteria?

I just love dynasty. It makes your initial draft very important and it makes you value your players more. You can set up your team any way you like and can set a goal/direction for yourself and apply your own strategy to get to the top. I haven’t played in a re-draft league since 2010, I think.

My only real requirements would be that you are a passionate NBA fan who loves to play fantasy basketball and are committed to the league for more than just one or two seasons.

I will set up a forum for our league so we can discuss basketball, draft our players, negotiate and make trades.

Things like which platform to use (ESPN, Yahoo, other) and what format (H2H/Roto, categories, settings) are secondary to me and will be discussed and decided together.

If you are interested in joining, please send me an email at eleqtrique@gmail.com.
Joel Embust
Head Coach
And1: 3,055

Re: High-end dynasty league 

Post#2 » by Joel Embust » Wed Jul 27, 2016 1:52 pm

Alright guys, here's an update on the league settings:

- Roto - Standard 9-cat: PTS,REB,AST,STL,BLK,TO,FG%,FT%
- Dynasty league (keeping all players)
- Platform: ESPN
- Draft type: Offline, due to the fact that we'll have owners from around the globe, which makes a live draft
- 16 teams, 13 players: 10 starters - PG,SG,SF,PF,C,G,F,UTIL, UTIL, UTIL with three bench players and two IR slots
- Free league, for fantasy addicts who love to build a team from ground zero to lead to one or more titles!
- Looking for managers who are active, committed and looking to build a team to manage for more than a couple seasons.

Positions and categories are up for debate, if a majority feels they need to be tweaked.

I'm looking to make this an enjoyable, active, fun and competitive league for all.

Send me an e-mail or reply to this topic if you are interested.

Thanks guys
jpengland
Head Coach
And1: 6,555

Post#3 » by jpengland » Thu Jul 28, 2016 7:57 am

Hi Eleqtrique,

I am very interested in this. Veteran from numerous leagues (including commish duties) but had several years away.
mikestar
Junior
And1: 105

Post#4 » by mikestar » Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:54 pm

email sent
PerkinsFor3
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,977

Post#5 » by PerkinsFor3 » Tue Aug 2, 2016 8:23 am

Happy to see you're back playing fantasy bball Eleqtrique! Hope all is well.

Return to Fantasy Basketball