Classifieds

Fantasy Ball talk.

Moderators: floppymoose, Curtis Lemansky

SWedd523
RealGM
And1: 5,090

Re: Classifieds 

Post#161 » by SWedd523 » Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:25 am

THROWBACK_91 wrote:Hi im looking to join a competitive league, i will maintain my team throughout season its just a live in Australia where noone plays fantasy bball. Email bbriscomb@yahoo.com if anyone is so kind as to offer me a spot--i will stay up all night for a draft if need be!

I've sent you an invite. Let me know if you're interested.

If anyone else is looking for a league to join, we are in need of members for an ESPN H2H League. Draft is yet to be determined (likely Friday at 6 PM EST). I am waiting on a few emails but am willing to do it on a first come, first served basis.
twistedude
Sixth Man
And1: 0

Post#162 » by twistedude » Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:10 am

I'm looking for 2 replacement teams in the FREE 12-team yahoo keeper league that I commish. It's a long time keeper league (6th year running) with some quality managers and competitiveness. We roll with standard yahoo scoring cats (9 categories). Each team keeps 3 players and one rookie at the cost of their draft round value.

Please PM me here if you're interested in being a part of this great league. Also please let me know what team you're interest in. Include your email in your PM so I can shoot you an invite, provided the interest and commitment to managing the team on a long term basis. Draft is next week (still trying to find a time that works for everyone).

Here are our keeper rules followed by the keepers from the available teams:

KEEPER RULES

-Each team keeps 3 players + 1 rookie

-Players are kept according to the round they were drafted in the previous year. ie. if i drafted a player in the 10th round this year, he'll count as a 10th rounder next year if kept.

-After a player is kept one season, their round value increases for each subsequent year they are kept (+1 increase for 2-5th rounders, +2 rounds for 6th-10th rounders, and +3 for 11-16th rounders). First year keepers are not subject to the +1+2+3 rule.

-Free agents can be kept at the cost of the final round in the draft (16th round).

-In cases of round value ties, the second player takes the next available draft slot (ie. if I want to keep two 9th rounders, one slides into the 10th slot with no penalty)

AVAILABLE TEAMS:

TEAM 1

Deron Williams (1)
Wilson Chandler (7)
Demar Derozan (8)
Rookie: Greg Monroe (10)

TEAM 2

Al Jefferson (2)
Mike Conley (5)
Dorrell Wright (11)
Rookie: Ekpeh Udoh (16)
HMFFL
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 7,822

Post#163 » by HMFFL » Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:00 am

THROWBACK_91 wrote:Hi im looking to join a competitive league, i will maintain my team throughout season its just a live in Australia where noone plays fantasy bball. Email bbriscomb@yahoo.com if anyone is so kind as to offer me a spot--i will stay up all night for a draft if need be!

That's dedication.

My league is full now and has been drafted but I wish you were in my money league. The buy-in was only $10, winner takes all. The pot is $120 and I intend to have a trophy made.
THROWBACK_91
Sixth Man
And1: 1

Re: RealGM ESPN League (ALL WELCOME!) 

Post#164 » by THROWBACK_91 » Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:14 am

Ch00bi3
Junior
And1: 195

Need 1 GM for Yahoo League 

Post#165 » by Ch00bi3 » Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:24 pm

League is very competitive. The majority of people have been playing for 2 seasons, and this will be our 3rd season together. We decided to expand our league to 12 teams.

Draft is TONIGHT @ 11PM EST.

Please leave your email here, and I will send an invite.
Sebastian
Head Coach
And1: 853

Post#166 » by Sebastian » Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:19 pm

SWEDD523 wrote:

I've sent you an invite. Let me know if you're interested.

If anyone else is looking for a league to join, we are in need of members for an ESPN H2H League. Draft is yet to be determined (likely Friday at 6 PM EST). I am waiting on a few emails but am willing to do it on a first come, first served basis.

If you're still looking for more managers, my email is shesmylovernow [at] gmail.com.
Pipp
Ballboy

Re: Need 1 GM for Yahoo League 

Post#167 » by Pipp » Sat Dec 24, 2011 7:35 pm

I'd like in if it's H2H.

btzandueta@yahoo.com
Pipp
Ballboy

Post#168 » by Pipp » Sat Dec 24, 2011 8:25 pm

Looking for active league. I'm in.

btzandueta@yahoo.com
Deft Touch
Ballboy

Post#169 » by Deft Touch » Sun Dec 25, 2011 7:49 am

Are there any open spots?
Rob42
Ballboy

NBA Futures, seeking 2 GM's 

Post#170 » by Rob42 » Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:08 pm

This league features 2 different leagues. Option one is a NBA money league allowing you to invest in other teams and option 2 is a free league where no money is required.

This league was created with the intention of having some fun regarding the NBA Lockout hypotheticals. Contraction, realignment, relegation and new contracts were all the rage of fans and critics of the NBA. With the NBA lockout over during the Thanksgiving weekend of 2011, these ideas were put together to form a new and exciting fantasy NBA league. The best teams of the lower league (fittingly called the ABA) will compete to earn a spot in next year's NBA. In order for relegation to be approved by big market owners, two teams had to be permanently excluded from relegation - the Lakers and Celtics. Many of the teams being sent to the ABA were persuaded to do the move by allowing them to send up to three players to the NBA teams in exchange for draft picks and have larger pro roster sizes.

H2H scoring system, multiple ownership abilities, relegation between NBA/ABA, free/money entry, variable salary caps, contracts, initial free drops (amnesty and get under cap drops), no extensions in league but plenty of FA compensation!

This is a very unique league looking for active and dedicated owners. The league is hosted on ProFSL and scores on Fantrax. Currently the Pistons ($50m cap) and the Jazz ($55m cap) are available. If you're interested come visit the boards here for full rules and sign up: http://www.profsl.com/smf/index.php?board=1556.0
DelonteLuvYoMom
Pro Prospect
And1: 29

Post#171 » by DelonteLuvYoMom » Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:39 pm

I came up with this idea just recently and decided to put it in action and see how it goes.

The scoring of this league will be based on John Hollinger's Game Score. It takes in pretty much everything the box score has to offer and puts it into one number that is similar to that of points scored per game.

Formula:
PTS + 0.4 * FG - 0.7 * FGA - 0.4*(FTA - FT) + 0.7 * ORB + 0.3 * DRB + STL + 0.7 * AST + 0.7 * BLK - 0.4 * PF - TOV.

Scoring is like the following. It is 100% accurate with the above formula (I cross-checked with last year's stats).

Field Goals Attempted (FGA) -0.7
Field Goals Made (FGM) 0.4
Free Throws Attempted (FTA) -0.4
Free Throws Made (FTM) 0.4
Points Scored (PTS) 1
Offensive Rebounds (OREB) 0.7
Defensive Rebounds (DREB) 0.3
Assists (AST) 0.7
Steals (ST) 1
Blocked Shots (BLK) 0.7
Turnovers (TO) -1
Personal Fouls (PF) -0.4

Positions: 12 roster spots
PG, SG, G, SF, PF, F, C, C, Util, BN, BN, BN

There will be 10 teams (could be 12 if we get enough people), the third and second to last weeks will be playoff weeks (4 teams).

Play will begin on January 16th, draft is January 15th, time will be subject to change, but is right now set to 8:45 Central Standard Time.

league ID: 154244
password: basketball
nbafan6969
Ballboy

Post#172 » by nbafan6969 » Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:38 pm

http://www.fantasyleaguenation.com/FLN/?leagueId=NBNFBA

14 team keeper league (been around over 12 years now)

Looking for 2 to 5 replacements for teams

email both of us at

greek_pimp82 [at] hotmail.com
epastoor [at] vt.edu
nbafan6969
Ballboy

Need 2 to 5 ACTIVE GM's .. 12 years running KEEPER LEAGUE 

Post#173 » by nbafan6969 » Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:58 pm

http://www.fantasyleaguenation.com/FLN/?leagueId=NBNFBA

14 team keeper league (been around over 12 years now)

Looking for 2 to 5 replacements for teams

email both of us at

greek_pimp82 [at] hotmail.com
epastoor [at] vt.edu

nbafan6969
Ballboy

TheCage4
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 509

Post#174 » by TheCage4 » Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:10 am

Interested in joining a Fast Break Basketball Sim league. Must just be starting (I want to get in on the ground floor). I've been involved in various FBB leagues since 2004.

Please PM me, reply here or email me @ wlsmithjr81@yahoo.com

Thanks
“And where once you had the freedom to object, to think and speak as you saw fit, you now have censors and systems of surveillance coercing your conformity and soliciting your submission.” -Alan Moore
Billy17
Ballboy

Post#175 » by Billy17 » Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:36 pm

I am looking for owners for my new 30 team NBA contracts dynasty league. This is a free league. I am looking for active owners to get this league start off great. Send an email to billy.markowitz@yahoo.com or billymarkowitz@gmail.com and i will give you details of this league. This league is run of forum fantasy site but not played there.

Link is http://www.profsl.com/smf/index.php?board=817.0

We are full but could have some openings soon. Scoring will begin with the 2012/2013 season. Trading has begun and the offseason will have Free Agency and the Rookie Draft
Garf
Sophomore

Post#176 » by Garf » Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:28 pm

Hello,
the idea behind NBA Front Office is to mimic the NBA as much as possible. All rules of the CBA apply unless specified otherwise. Teams using 8 players in their rotation score in a H2H points-based weekly format, with a shortened Regular Season and early Playoffs to eliminate real-life tanking/resting effects. Apart from standard Fantrax settings there is some help for defenders: rewarding +/- and minutes, penalizing missed shots. Finally, free agents are approached with a single secret bid, and an original formula takes into account the players' performance, age, and environment when determining how much money they expect in order to accept Rookie Scale Extensions, Veteran Extensions, and Player Options. We kick off in June, with the exact real-life situation, just in time for the draft and free agency.

You can sign up here:
http://www.profsl.com/smf/index.php?topic=52531.0
Garf
Sophomore

Post#177 » by Garf » Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:34 am

Last opportunity to sign up, NBA Front Office starting next week.
Join my CBA-simulating fantasy game here
Garf
Sophomore

Post#178 » by Garf » Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:35 pm

Very last opportunity to join, with the free agency beginning July 1st!
Join my CBA-simulating fantasy game here
PITandLAfan
Ballboy

Post#179 » by PITandLAfan » Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:41 pm

This is a 12 team dynasty league that plays both Football and Basketball. In the original draft you draft 40 players (both football and basketball). The league will be a standard league starting QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, WR, TE, Flex, K, DEF (football), PG, SG, SF, PF, C, G, F, U, U, U (basketball). The scoring for football is non-ppr with 6 pt for all offensive TDs. The basketball categories are your usual 8 categories h2h. There will be a 4 round rookie draft each year with a mix of football and basketball rookies. Trading will be cross sport too and so will the rosters (meaning you can drop a RB to pick up a PG). PM me if you are interested in this very unique league.
tifenni
Ballboy

Post#180 » by tifenni » Mon Jul 2, 2012 6:47 am

To see Buy WOW Gold and RS Gold world in a granda of stand.And a heaven in a wild flower.Hold infinity in the palm your hand and eternity in an hour.

Return to Fantasy Basketball