yardbarker

Sim League Ads

Fantasy Ball talk.

Moderators: Curtis Lemansky, floppymoose

Post#1 Sim League Ads
Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:18 am by Curtis Lemansky

Are you starting a new Sim league? Looking for the best Sim league to join? Searching for another player or two to fill out your league? Please use this thread to recruit gm's and to find new sim leagues for yourself.

If you are looking to find new gm's for your sim league,please try to give as many details as you can to find the best suitable addition to your sim league as soon as possible.

Posting following information about your sim league will speed up the recruitment process:-Number of teams
-Number of open spots in the league
-New League or already existing one looking for replacement gm's
-Which program do you use for sim
-How often will games be simmed(once a week etc.)



If you are looking to join in a sim league
,try to be specific about what kind of your league you are looking for. Feel free to post about your sim league experience as well.
"I don't step aside, I step up." - Vic Mackey
"My name is my name" - Marlo Stanfield
"If you come at the king, you best not miss" - Omar Little

Formerly known as nostradamus2005
Curtis Lemansky
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
User avatar
Posts: 4,665
And1: 56
Joined: Feb 12, 2005
Location: Istanbul
Top

Post#2 Re: Sim League Ads
Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:47 pm by brodysanford

SNBA V.2...was a very active league but due to an unexpected computer problem...it died...but now we have people ready to go at the second version...

http://snbaleague.proboards.com/

-23 Open Teams...
-Since it hasn't started it is technically a new league but has already been established before...
-It is a DSS:PB sim league...but will be using DDS:PB2...
-The sim frequency hasn't been decided yet...members can vote on the website as to how many times...
brodysanford
Ballboy
Posts: 2
And1: 0
Joined: Jul 26, 2009
Top

Post#3 Re: Sim League Ads
Tue Aug 4, 2009 12:30 pm by textech

NBA SIM LEAGUE

Four or five teams remaining! Looking for active GM's!

Has new features such as hiring/firing of coaches! Please stop by and check things out!!!

http://theleague2010.proboards.com
textech
Ballboy
Posts: 1
And1: 0
Joined: Aug 4, 2009
Top

Post#4 Re: Sim League Ads
Thu Aug 6, 2009 11:30 pm by ItsYoMAMMA

I have participated in the team sims on this forum and I'm speakong on the behalf of the MSL (Madden Sim League). The MSL is a player-sim league that has been running for one season and currently heading into the second one. You may say to yourself, only one season? big deal! Well, we have had two leagues before this one that have lasted 5-6 seasons each (a little over two calender years for each), so we are very well ran.

Now you may be asking, 'what is a sim league?', and the answer is simple:
I'm sure you all know what the team sims are with them being ran on this board, but a Player sim league is a league in which people are allowed to create their own player and update him from week to week via various point tasks, either written, graphic, or otherwise, and use the points earned from those tasks in order to boost their attributes. Each player is placed on a team, and at the end of every week, the teams take the field as their games are simulated on Madden 07. The league currently sits at four teams, with a nine week season, as we get more players, we hope to eventually expand.

For you graphic makers out there, this league could be a lot of fun for you, as we have a way you can earn all your weekly points simply from doing different graphics (banners/wall paper, basic signature/player cards, or avatars). And if you like the write, we have various writing tasks as well.

We have a lot of members that will help out with anything you may need.

You can find our league here: http://z3.invisionfree.com/MSFLV4

Thank you for reading this if you did.
ItsYoMAMMA
Ballboy
Posts: 2
And1: 0
Joined: Aug 6, 2009
Top

Post#5 Re: Sim League Ads
Sun Aug 9, 2009 4:39 am by entourage

Interested in a extremely well run 1987 retro league? Only 1 season into our league with 12 untouched teams still available. Live sims for pretty much everything with a great commish. We just completed the draft with Scottie Pippen, Horace Grant, Kevin Johnson, Reggie Miller, etc.. and are now in free agency with a bunch of talent available and many great teams available. Commish updates multiple times a day on the very active NBA boards forum. This is NOT a league that is going to die, we fully plan on making til, at the very least, the current 2009-2010 season, so we are talking about a 20+ season league with dedicated GM's.

Simulator: Fast Break Basketball
Season: 1987. Free Agency Day 2 is tomorrow(Sunday August 9th).
Teams Available: Knicks, Bullets, Pacers, Bucks, Sonics, Kings, Heat, Hornets, Clippers, Warriors, Suns
Notable FA's: Alton Lister, Bill Laimbeer, Ralph Sampson, Orlando Woolridge, Kurt Rambis, etc..

Rosters- http://nbabretro.freehostia.com/
entourage
Ballboy
Posts: 1
And1: 0
Joined: Aug 9, 2009
Top

Post#6 Re: Sim League Ads
Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:04 pm by b_roy7

RimRockers Sim League currently has 10 openings. We are in the 2009 off-season, and should start the draft and free agency in the next few weeks. This is a league that's been around for awhile, and there are some pretty good teams left. Availables teams are listed here. We use NBA Live '07 to sim, and do so about every other day. Check it out, and thanks for the time.
b_roy7
Veteran
User avatar
Posts: 2,933
And1: 0
Joined: May 10, 2007
Top

Post#7 Re: Sim League Ads
Fri Oct 9, 2009 8:40 pm by BiggieBrooks

Blacktop Sim League: http://btsl.b1.jcink.com/

Right now we have 1 open team but i've made a GM Check In and plan on firing anywhere from 2-3 more GM's. We are in the 3rd season and its currently the 09-10 season. I sim 10 day sims each day. So each season normally lasts 15 days. We have alot of dedicated GM's and could use a few more. If you want to join and there are no more teams open just ask other GM's if you can be their Co-GM. This is a very fun sim league. Please check it out.

Open Team Roster link: http://btsimleague.50webs.com/html/rosters/roster16.htm

- Biggie
BiggieBrooks
Ballboy
Posts: 1
And1: 0
Joined: Oct 9, 2009
Top

Post#8 Re: Sim League Ads
Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:24 pm by rumdiary

Long established sim league, Dynasty Five wants YOU! Click my signature and check the available teams list!
Image
ColdBlooded wrote:im on the side of [Jabari] Parker busting... my eyes dont lie when i see him play. the kid is fat, cant defend, doesnt make anyone better,average NBA athlete, and a tweener.
rumdiary


Sixth Man
User avatar
Posts: 1,690
And1: 197
Joined: Dec 6, 2005
Top

Post#9 Re: Sim League Ads
Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:23 pm by sly

Long established Sim League that i'm in is looking for some active GM's to fill some spots - Nets, Sonics, Heat are open, I believe. Incredible SIM league; if you're a dedicated fantasy NBA'er and are able to spend a good amount of time on this, definitely give it a look-see...

I'm RocketsGM in the RBSL. Many other RealGM'ers are in this league...

http://rbslforums.phillyarena.net/index.php
sly


Forum Mod
Forum Mod
User avatar
Posts: 11,259
And1: 18
Joined: Jul 21, 2003
Location: London, Ontario
Top

Post#10 Re: Sim League Ads
Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:30 am by ratrac

textech wrote:NBA SIM LEAGUE

Four or five teams remaining! Looking for active GM's!

Has new features such as hiring/firing of coaches! Please stop by and check things out!!!

http://theleague2010.proboards.com


I got some news on this. The league went on hiatus as owner wasn't able to run it. So I decided to make a spinoff league of it. The new address to this league is: http://www.theleague2010us.proboards.com/index.cgi
The league format has slightly changed compared to the original one, but is a sim league as any other(not just tho').

Here are some details:
- 15 teams available(2 more could be possible soon)
- Looking for active and vocal members
- Not just a sim league forum, has some other sections as well, this side could be improved later also
- We use currently NBA Live 07 as we don't have anything better
- The sims will usually be simmed once a day, but as we are ahead of the real NBA schedule, we might slow down slightly.

So, if you're into basketball and want to do more than just watch it, just come and try.
ratrac

Pro Prospect
User avatar
Posts: 798
And1: 322
Joined: Nov 12, 2009
Top

Post#11 Re: Sim League Ads
Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:47 pm by wms02a

Looking to rejoin a sim league. Have about 2 years experience in sim leagues but took a yr away from sim leagues. Looking for an active group that do not over inflate ratings and have too high of rated rookie classes

You can email me at wms02a at acu dot edu
wms02a
Freshman
Posts: 72
And1: 0
Joined: May 17, 2007
Top

Post#12 Re: Sim League Ads
Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:23 pm by OldNo7

sly wrote:Long established Sim League that i'm in is looking for some active GM's to fill some spots - Nets, Sonics, Heat are open, I believe. Incredible SIM league; if you're a dedicated fantasy NBA'er and are able to spend a good amount of time on this, definitely give it a look-see...

I'm RocketsGM in the RBSL. Many other RealGM'ers are in this league...

http://rbslforums.phillyarena.net/index.php


Heading into season 2030, started in 2005. At the moment, Sonics/Thunder and Pacers need to be replaced. Heat and Nets are possibilities, but we apparently have them spoken for at the moment.

http://rbsl.phillyarena.net/rbsl/html/

If interested please register as either ThunderGM, or PacersGM so that I can approve you. We get a lot of spam that I have to filter.
Twitter: @NickObergan
OldNo7




Forum Mod
Forum Mod
User avatar
Posts: 10,788
And1: 8
Joined: Oct 31, 2005
Location: Ontario, Canada
Top

Post#13 Re: Sim League Ads
Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:29 am by rumdiary

Dynasty Five entering its 4th Season. Click my signature and Claim Your Team.
Image
ColdBlooded wrote:im on the side of [Jabari] Parker busting... my eyes dont lie when i see him play. the kid is fat, cant defend, doesnt make anyone better,average NBA athlete, and a tweener.
rumdiary


Sixth Man
User avatar
Posts: 1,690
And1: 197
Joined: Dec 6, 2005
Top

Post#14 Re: Sim League Ads
Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:51 am by DaveBryan

Dave here on behalf of NLLBallers which is a long running fantasy league that runs under Draft Day Sports Basketball sim engine, we are now in our 8th season but had multiple seasons using NBA Live prior to this and therefore the communities age on a whole is around 6 to 7 year's....We are a open league and therefore you do not require to own DDS although ownership and experience is preferred especially the latter as learning it could take awhile and due to the age of the league its preferred that you can come in and get a feel of things but again we're open to anyone so pop in and see how you like it as there are plenty of members that will help you out and get you feeling comfortable in the league, now thats not to mislead you into thinking its all angels and champagne parties but well if you are generally seeking advice and help almost anyone will help you out so don't feel nervous to ask. :D

We currently have 4 positions open:
Charlotte Bobcats
Toronto Raptors
Los Angeles Clippers
Memphis Grizzlies

Each team is in a different situation so you can pick whichever you want and apply for that position or even multiple positions...to avoid spam our registration is a bit out of the norm but its an easy process and wont take any time.

Go to the following link and it will detail the process...
http://www.abstractelement22.com/nllfor ... f=81&t=486

And to get some info on the teams and to find the app forms simply browse around our membership area
http://www.abstractelement22.com/nllfor ... m.php?f=81

We sim 2 game days every weekday so that's 5 sims per week and 10 game days so each team roughly plays around 4-6 games a week and our seasons take around 3 months to end after which we go into the draft and then the off-season where we have a player agent system similar to the real nba although a bit toned down but still fun as it provides a human face to a process that is usually automated or void in most sim leagues.

Please do join as we are keen to get some new members as we've transferred to a new url and therefore our membership database has been reduced but prior to this we did have over 200 registered members. We also focus a lot of media activity so if you like writing articles about your team or even about something bizarre well we like that as we promote members to write original media material as nllballers is founded on being a media friendly and savvy league unlike other sim leagues which are over loaded on stats but mind you we don't ignore that either as we have plenty of stat gurus that produce highly interesting reads and we usually have over 10 articles per week even on a 'slow' week so its pretty much like a sim league combined with a media site.

Our community is very diverse as we have Americans, Australians, Brits, Europeans, Asians and a mix and mash of different personalities so its not a league just for 'mature' people or for 'geeks'...you will likely find someone very similar to you and the league is happy about its diversity having been founded by a Filipino but having all kinds of people in various league positions as of now.

That's about it so if you have any interest in the league do register and we can work things out from there... :)
DaveBryan
Ballboy
Posts: 1
And1: 0
Joined: Oct 18, 2008
Top

Post#15 Re: Sim League Ads
Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:24 am by oceania321

could i say this is attractive
Oceania from oceania4u.blog.com is pretty interested in air max shoes, what about you?
oceania321
Ballboy
Posts: 1
And1: 0
Joined: Dec 7, 2009
Top

Post#16 Re: Sim League Ads
Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:44 am by OldNo7

http://rbsl.phillyarena.net/rbsl/html/

http://rbslforums.phillyarena.net/index.php

Sonics/Thunder and Pacers still open. Best sim league you can be a part of. Going in season 2030, been around since 2005.

Please register as either ThunderGM or PacersGM if interested. Just about to start the draft so it would be ideal to hop on now.
Twitter: @NickObergan
OldNo7




Forum Mod
Forum Mod
User avatar
Posts: 10,788
And1: 8
Joined: Oct 31, 2005
Location: Ontario, Canada
Top

Post#17 Re: Sim League Ads
Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:32 pm by Curtis Lemansky

DaveBryan wrote:Dave here on behalf of NLLBallers which is a long running fantasy league that runs under Draft Day Sports Basketball sim engine, we are now in our 8th season but had multiple seasons using NBA Live prior to this and therefore the communities age on a whole is around 6 to 7 year's....We are a open league and therefore you do not require to own DDS although ownership and experience is preferred especially the latter as learning it could take awhile and due to the age of the league its preferred that you can come in and get a feel of things but again we're open to anyone so pop in and see how you like it as there are plenty of members that will help you out and get you feeling comfortable in the league, now thats not to mislead you into thinking its all angels and champagne parties but well if you are generally seeking advice and help almost anyone will help you out so don't feel nervous to ask. :D

We currently have 4 positions open:
Charlotte Bobcats
Toronto Raptors
Los Angeles Clippers
Memphis Grizzlies

Each team is in a different situation so you can pick whichever you want and apply for that position or even multiple positions...to avoid spam our registration is a bit out of the norm but its an easy process and wont take any time.

Go to the following link and it will detail the process...
http://www.abstractelement22.com/nllfor ... f=81&t=486

And to get some info on the teams and to find the app forms simply browse around our membership area
http://www.abstractelement22.com/nllfor ... m.php?f=81

We sim 2 game days every weekday so that's 5 sims per week and 10 game days so each team roughly plays around 4-6 games a week and our seasons take around 3 months to end after which we go into the draft and then the off-season where we have a player agent system similar to the real nba although a bit toned down but still fun as it provides a human face to a process that is usually automated or void in most sim leagues.

Please do join as we are keen to get some new members as we've transferred to a new url and therefore our membership database has been reduced but prior to this we did have over 200 registered members. We also focus a lot of media activity so if you like writing articles about your team or even about something bizarre well we like that as we promote members to write original media material as nllballers is founded on being a media friendly and savvy league unlike other sim leagues which are over loaded on stats but mind you we don't ignore that either as we have plenty of stat gurus that produce highly interesting reads and we usually have over 10 articles per week even on a 'slow' week so its pretty much like a sim league combined with a media site.

Our community is very diverse as we have Americans, Australians, Brits, Europeans, Asians and a mix and mash of different personalities so its not a league just for 'mature' people or for 'geeks'...you will likely find someone very similar to you and the league is happy about its diversity having been founded by a Filipino but having all kinds of people in various league positions as of now.

That's about it so if you have any interest in the league do register and we can work things out from there... :)



Gotta say, I'm very tempted too.
"I don't step aside, I step up." - Vic Mackey
"My name is my name" - Marlo Stanfield
"If you come at the king, you best not miss" - Omar Little

Formerly known as nostradamus2005
Curtis Lemansky
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
User avatar
Posts: 4,665
And1: 56
Joined: Feb 12, 2005
Location: Istanbul
Top

Post#18 Re: Sim League Ads
Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:32 pm by OldNo7

Dude, Gocke, mine's better :)
Twitter: @NickObergan
OldNo7




Forum Mod
Forum Mod
User avatar
Posts: 10,788
And1: 8
Joined: Oct 31, 2005
Location: Ontario, Canada
Top

Post#19 Re: Sim League Ads
Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:17 am by OldNo7

OldNo7 wrote:http://rbsl.phillyarena.net/rbsl/html/

http://rbslforums.phillyarena.net/index.php

Sonics/Thunder and Pacers still open. Best sim league you can be a part of. Going in season 2030, been around since 2005.

Please register as either ThunderGM or PacersGM if interested. Just about to start the draft so it would be ideal to hop on now.


Just Thunder left
Twitter: @NickObergan
OldNo7




Forum Mod
Forum Mod
User avatar
Posts: 10,788
And1: 8
Joined: Oct 31, 2005
Location: Ontario, Canada
Top

Post#20 Re: Sim League Ads
Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:08 pm by OldNo7

I think Heat may be available for the above league, as he hasnt shown up since registering.
Twitter: @NickObergan
OldNo7




Forum Mod
Forum Mod
User avatar
Posts: 10,788
And1: 8
Joined: Oct 31, 2005
Location: Ontario, Canada
Top

Next

Return to Fantasy Basketball


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: F1uxCapacit0r