I'm not sure, and need some help

Fantasy Ball talk.

Moderators: floppymoose, Curtis Lemansky

nghedman
Pro Prospect
And1: 9

I'm not sure, and need some help 

Post#1 » by nghedman » Tue Dec 1, 2009 1:35 am

I've been offered a trade for Danny Granger. He is a fantasy stud but has been injuried ... day to day lately. Anyone in the know on whether I should sell high on granger now or not?

They offered Ingudola and Jermaine O'neal for Granger. Should I do it?

I'm thinking about countering for Ingudola and Boozer. I'm a hugh Jazz fan and Boozer is blowing it up right now. Is this too much to ask?
Go ReAL!
retrospect24
Starter
And1: 37

Re: I'm not sure, and need some help 

Post#2 » by retrospect24 » Tue Dec 1, 2009 7:45 pm

No way. Keep Granger unless you can get another top 10 player.
dklee13
Freshman
And1: 0

Post#3 » by dklee13 » Tue Dec 1, 2009 8:24 pm

nghedman wrote:I've been offered a trade for Danny Granger. He is a fantasy stud but has been injuried ... day to day lately. Anyone in the know on whether I should sell high on granger now or not?

They offered Ingudola and Jermaine O'neal for Granger. Should I do it?

I'm thinking about countering for Ingudola and Boozer. I'm a hugh Jazz fan and Boozer is blowing it up right now. Is this too much to ask?

I don't think anyone would agree to a Boozer and Iguodala for Granger deal. That would be a major windfall for you if the other guys agrees to it. If you offer it, and he excepts it, and the deal goes through (assuming others in your league don't neg the deal), you'd be getting a steal.

Honestly though, if I were the guy with Granger, I'd maybe just offer Boozer for Granger heads up, but really you need to look at what your team needs. Yahoo has Boozer at 6 and Granger at 17, but each offers valuable cats.

Boozer: better FG%, slightly better FT%, better Boards can play PF and C
Granger: 3PTM and can play better 3 different positions.
They are about the same in terms of assists, points, steals, blocks and TOs.

You need to evaluate the trade with the needs of your team and make the decision based on that.
Gus McCrae
General Manager
And1: 2,004

Post#4 » by Gus McCrae » Tue Dec 1, 2009 9:21 pm

I'm listening until I hear the word "O'neal". then the deal dies. Boozer for Granger may be buying Boozehound too high though.

The answer is somewhere between boozer and boozer/iggy. Probably like Boozer and Beasley or soemthing.

Return to Fantasy Basketball