Mario Chalmers

Fantasy Ball talk.

Moderators: floppymoose, Curtis Lemansky

Ch00bi3
Junior
And1: 195

Mario Chalmers 

Post#1 » by Ch00bi3 » Wed Dec 2, 2009 4:59 am

man, he hasn't been putting up the stats as he has last year and i'm on the brink of dropping him!
anyone else annoyed by what he's been producing, argh!
He Hate Me
Starter
And1: 2

Re: Mario Chalmers 

Post#2 » by He Hate Me » Wed Dec 2, 2009 5:36 am

absolutely. I drafted him in the last round of my draft. I have been very faithful so far this season and didn't drop him for some very decent players. I like the steals, 3s, lack of TOs and the %s. But he just hasn't been doing it enough. I'm on the brink of dropping him, now that Thaddeus Young has picked it up (the 2 are fighting to be my worst player). I'm pretty sure that if I did drop him he'd just sit on the waiver wire for a while.
I'm just trying to get into heaven, it's not like I'm gonna run for Jesus.
raptorsfan_04
Banned User
And1: 2

Post#3 » by raptorsfan_04 » Wed Dec 2, 2009 6:29 am

2nd year player... he needs to start playing a little more consistently... aka I'm holding onto him!
LifeBaller11
Pro Prospect
And1: 162

Post#4 » by LifeBaller11 » Wed Dec 2, 2009 9:48 am

Yeah he's a pg on pretty much all my teams as well. I was hoping for a slight improvement on last year's numbers but it's just not the case. His PT is pretty much flat from last yr but he's not being used as much it seems.

You gotta remember a lot of the offense is pass the ball to wade and let him go to work, not much assists that way. Plus Beasley, JO, Q when healthy are all getting they're shots before Chalmers. So it just seems like he's spoting up for 3's and getting you steals. I just wish he was way north of 2 steals per game to make it worthwhile to keep him.

At this rate I'll be ecstatic if he averaged 12/5/2 steals and 1.5 treys. If on good %'s that's a bonus. That would be great #'s for a 3rd PG and Avg for a 2nd pg
Raptors game tickets in section 310 and 111: Email me at raps.season.tixs @ gmail.com for info.

Return to Fantasy Basketball