Forum Bugs

Want something added or changed? Let yourself be heard here!
5th pick sucks
Veteran
And1: 0

Re: Forum Bugs 

Post#21 » by 5th pick sucks » Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:34 am

everytime i post something i allways press the back butten with the arrows on top and then it posts the samething again
Gek
RealGM
And1: 1,807

Post#22 » by Gek » Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:21 am

5th pick sucks wrote:everytime i post something i allways press the back butten with the arrows on top and then it posts the samething again

I'm not sure, but I think when you hit back it is taking you to that submit screen... your best bet is to click the "Return to the previous forum" or "view my post" options I think. That's what I do to avoid double posts anyways.
#teamhermes
go pens - pirates - steelers - lakers
Kenyon009
Banned User
And1: 1,869

Post#23 » by Kenyon009 » Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:16 am

I'd also like to complain again about the text box thing. I know you mods are busy people but its pretty annoying and I dont' have a microsoft word to type on since that's glitching up as well. I be greatly appreciative if you may please take the time to handle that.

-Kenyon009
Kenyon009
Banned User

Post#24 » by Kenyon009 » Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:18 am

now and 4 life wrote:
Boobs wrote:
Kenyon009 wrote:I reported you on that because this is going back many days. Back before MLK their were restaurants saying no blacks around, etc. Those kinds of things are not very welcoming, there are many European fans who use this forum I don't think those types of comments should be allowed here. Hell I don't really care why don't we all get together and tell each other some fine and dandy black jokes? What do you guys call a black priest? Anyone care to follow up?

Alright, you come out trying to act righteous, and leave with an incredibly racist joke. You are contradicting yourself buddy. Except I'm not a sad little sissy, who has nothing better to do than reporting other peoples posts and whining about the way some people talk. Grow a pair and stop getting your panties in a knot. I'm sure you've been bullied all your life, made fun of since you were a child, and probably still are. So instead of living a miserable life like that, I'll take my one warning :lol:

Also, I want to report this person on the act of backseat modding. And this is a totally serious claim.

There is a report button. And I don't think you have any grounds considering he reported you using the proper method.

Losing groudn on the a
...............if you quote that and start typing the text box starts twitching for me and the other posters.
Gek
RealGM

Post#25 » by Gek » Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:57 pm

Kenyon009 wrote:I'd also like to complain again about the text box thing. I know you mods are busy people but its pretty annoying and I dont' have a microsoft word to type on since that's glitching up as well. I be greatly appreciative if you may please take the time to handle that.

-Kenyon009

The mods have asked for me information to be posted about it to try to recreate the scenario like OS, browser, any ad blockers and which situations it occurs in.
#teamhermes
Kenyon009
Banned User

Post#26 » by Kenyon009 » Fri Jul 2, 2010 6:12 am

G=K wrote:
Kenyon009 wrote:I'd also like to complain again about the text box thing. I know you mods are busy people but its pretty annoying and I dont' have a microsoft word to type on since that's glitching up as well. I be greatly appreciative if you may please take the time to handle that.

-Kenyon009

The mods have asked for me information to be posted about it to try to recreate the scenario like OS, browser, any ad blockers and which situations it occurs in.

How do you remove the ad blocker?
Gek
RealGM

Post#27 » by Gek » Fri Jul 2, 2010 8:34 pm

Kenyon009 wrote:
G=K wrote:

-Kenyon009

How do you remove the ad blocker?

Are you using one? What browser do you use and do you have any plug-ins for it? Like many firefox users have ad-blocker plus.
#teamhermes
Kenyon009
Banned User

Post#28 » by Kenyon009 » Fri Jul 2, 2010 10:53 pm

I'm using Internet Explorer and I'm not sure about the plug ins. For example when a pop up is about to go on my screen I have this yellow bar come up asking whether I want it to show or not.
Gek
RealGM

Post#29 » by Gek » Sat Jul 3, 2010 1:14 am

Is your IE updated? What version of internet explorer are you using?
#teamhermes
MVP-3
Banned User

Post#30 » by MVP-3 » Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:08 pm

I made a thread about this but I'll post it here too. I've updated my signature and it shows up sometimes after I post. Sometimes it doesn't. Whats up with that?
Kenyon009
Banned User

Post#31 » by Kenyon009 » Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:01 am

G=K wrote:Is your IE updated? What version of internet explorer are you using?

I dont know what the heck happened but it got solved :lol: Thanks though you should be a mod, you seem to be good with these things.
blkout
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 1,914

Post#32 » by blkout » Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:09 am

MVP-3 wrote:I made a thread about this but I'll post it here too. I've updated my signature and it shows up sometimes after I post. Sometimes it doesn't. Whats up with that?

I'm getting this too. It's been happening ever since the draft.
JWizmentality
RealGM
And1: 5,093

Post#33 » by JWizmentality » Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:38 pm

BLKOUT wrote:
MVP-3 wrote:I made a thread about this but I'll post it here too. I've updated my signature and it shows up sometimes after I post. Sometimes it doesn't. Whats up with that?

Ditto. Ever since the draft, the sigs have been messed up.
icedtea
Ballboy

Post#34 » by icedtea » Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:22 am

In the RSS feed http://basketball.realgm.com/rss/realgm_nba_wiretap.xml one item is repeated over and over again in my RSS reader because 1) this item is always present in the feed and 2) the pubDate keeps getting updated everytime the feed is refreshed so the feed reader thinks the item is new. My suggestion would be to either remove the items as there is no need for it or don't update its pubDate
Thanks

Code: Select all

<item>
        <title>Get Your Latest NBA News From RealGM's Basketball Wiretap</title>
        <link>http://basketball.realgm.com/src_wiretap/1/</link>
        <pubDate>Tue, 18 May 2010 22:54:32 EDT</pubDate>
        <description>Get all the latest news and happenings from around the NBA with RealGM's Basketball Wiretap.</description>
      </item>
RapsGM
Assistant Coach
And1: 4

Post#35 » by RapsGM » Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:09 pm

JWizmentality wrote:
BLKOUT wrote:

Ditto. Ever since the draft, the sigs have been messed up.

Same thing has been happening to me as well. It seems that it happens on a thread to thread basis.
Murk
Bench Warmer
And1: 51

Post#36 » by Murk » Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:39 pm

No matter how many times I read a thread, ALL of them continue to say that they have unread posts. Is this happening for anyone else?
Rendezvous
Banned User
And1: 10

Post#37 » by Rendezvous » Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:28 am

Murk wrote:No matter how many times I read a thread, ALL of them continue to say that they have unread posts. Is this happening for anyone else?

:nod:

Happened to me also.
Klomp
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 17,889

Post#38 » by Klomp » Sat Jul 31, 2010 1:40 am

Murk wrote:No matter how many times I read a thread, ALL of them continue to say that they have unread posts. Is this happening for anyone else?

Click "Mark Forums Read"
tsherkin wrote:The important thing to take away here is that Klomp is wrong.
Esohny wrote:Why are you asking Klomp? "He's" actually a bot that posts random blurbs from a database.

Klomp wrote:I'm putting the tired in retired mod at the moment
Murk
Bench Warmer
And1: 51

Post#39 » by Murk » Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:35 pm

Klomp wrote:

Click "Mark Forums Read"

Will that stop this issue from cropping up again? I've done the "mark forums read" thing before and it happened a few days later.

In addition, if I do that and there actually IS a new post in a thread that I've been watching, what are the chances that I simply miss it because of this? Every time that I click the "new post" icon on a thread, it takes me to the very first post and I've got to go to the last page only to find that there wasn't a new update. Sort of like this thread. It's been registering as having new posts in it for the past few days but apparently it wasn't until today that two people posted in it.
Rasho Brezec
Knicks Forum Euro Scout
And1: 18,400

Post#40 » by Rasho Brezec » Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:04 pm

Why are these ads appearing all of a sudden?

Return to Feedback and Suggestions