yardbarker

NBA Historical Stats (Since 1984-1985)

Player GP MIN FGM FGA FG% 3PM 3PA 3P% FTM FTA FT% REB AST STL BLK PTS
Karl Malone147654853.01352826210.51685310.274978713188.7421496852472085114336928
Michael Jordan107241013.01219224537.4975811778.32773278772.83566725633251489332292
Kobe Bryant124545568.21105524374.45416404895.33579509489.83866015924183562031700
Shaquille O'Neal120741916.81133019458.582122.045593511252.527130993026739273228596
Hakeem Olajuwon123844222.01074920991.51225124.20254237620.7121374730572163382526946
Dirk Nowitzki118842606.6940719749.47614713843.38365017400.879959531391036109526786

See all NBA historical stats

Tapatalk Plugin

Want something added or changed? Let yourself be heard here!

Post#21 Re: Tapatalk Plugin
Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:08 pm by MagicTownBaller

There's another problem. There is no more "Latest" tab that lets us see all the latest threads.

Also, as long as I have had the app, we haven't been able to access private messaging from the app. I think that needs to be updated.
Not changing this Sig until the Orlando Magic win a championship (Technically Started 1-30-08)
MagicTownBaller


Starter
User avatar
Posts: 2,165
And1: 152
Joined: Nov 10, 2011
Location: Orlando, Florida
Top

Post#22 Re: Tapatalk Plugin
Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:13 pm by MnM24

MagicTownBaller wrote:There's another problem. There is no more "Latest" tab that lets us see all the latest threads.

Also, as long as I have had the app, we haven't been able to access private messaging from the app. I think that needs to be updated.

Same
Al Swearengen wrote:A crisis for me: They put too much foam in my latte.

A "sticky situation" for this guy [MnM24]: Being held against your will in what is essentially a prison with less stuff to do.
MnM24
General Manager
User avatar
Posts: 8,624
And1: 246
Joined: Dec 23, 2009
Location: Chilling with Joakim Noah
Top

Post#23 Re: Tapatalk Plugin
Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:42 am by dream34

Was that a feature they removed in the latest version of Tapatalk? All I did was update it to the latest versions. I did not restrict private messages or the latest tab, anything like that. It was a simple update, so these must be Tapatalk issues.
dream34



Site Admin
Site Admin
User avatar
Posts: 2,992
And1: 172
Joined: Jul 29, 2005
Top

Post#24 Re: Tapatalk Plugin
Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:07 pm by MagicTownBaller

dream34 wrote:Was that a feature they removed in the latest version of Tapatalk? All I did was update it to the latest versions. I did not restrict private messages or the latest tab, anything like that. It was a simple update, so these must be Tapatalk issues.

I also go to the Operation Sports forums and those features are there on Tapatalk. The latest tab got removed and private messaging from the app hasn't been there since I've had it.

These might be issues with them.
Not changing this Sig until the Orlando Magic win a championship (Technically Started 1-30-08)
MagicTownBaller


Starter
User avatar
Posts: 2,165
And1: 152
Joined: Nov 10, 2011
Location: Orlando, Florida
Top

Post#25 Re: Tapatalk Plugin
Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:57 am by OSx86

I only got 5 forums saved on my Tapatalk including this one and all of them show the latest/unread threads and private messages correctly except the RealGM forum. I think it was around the summer when it stopped working. What did you change around that time? Maybe try rolling back to a older plugin to see if it fixes the issue

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
OSx86
Ballboy
Posts: 8
And1: 0
Joined: Jan 21, 2012
Top

Post#26 Re: Tapatalk Plugin
Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:17 pm by MnM24

HoMass

This is the only forum on Tapatalk that I use that PMs and latest news don't work

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk 2
Al Swearengen wrote:A crisis for me: They put too much foam in my latte.

A "sticky situation" for this guy [MnM24]: Being held against your will in what is essentially a prison with less stuff to do.
MnM24
General Manager
User avatar
Posts: 8,624
And1: 246
Joined: Dec 23, 2009
Location: Chilling with Joakim Noah
Top

Post#27 Re: Tapatalk Plugin
Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:23 pm by MagicTownBaller

MnM24 wrote:HoMass

This is the only forum on Tapatalk that I use that PMs and latest news don't work

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk 2

Same here.
Not changing this Sig until the Orlando Magic win a championship (Technically Started 1-30-08)
MagicTownBaller


Starter
User avatar
Posts: 2,165
And1: 152
Joined: Nov 10, 2011
Location: Orlando, Florida
Top

Post#28 Re: Tapatalk Plugin
Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:11 pm by dream34

The only thing I can think of is maybe they aren't working because we don't have the latest version of phpBB, but we are working on scheduling time for that soon.
dream34



Site Admin
Site Admin
User avatar
Posts: 2,992
And1: 172
Joined: Jul 29, 2005
Top

Post#29 Re: Tapatalk Plugin
Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:39 pm by Thugger HBC

Anyone else have their app force close on random threads?

Sent from my Asus TR700T-B1-GR using Xparent Sky Blue Tapatalk 2
Image
:D Murry is my new hopeful, I'll gladly provide wagon service.

http://forums.realgm.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=1263590&start=540
Thugger HBC




Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
User avatar
Posts: 31,702
And1: 2,917
Joined: Jan 13, 2011
Location: Defense+efficient offense=titles...what do you have?
Top

Post#30 Re: Tapatalk Plugin
Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:41 pm by MnM24

Thugger HBC wrote:Anyone else have their app force close on random threads?

Sent from my Asus TR700T-B1-GR using Xparent Sky Blue Tapatalk 2

Yes
Al Swearengen wrote:A crisis for me: They put too much foam in my latte.

A "sticky situation" for this guy [MnM24]: Being held against your will in what is essentially a prison with less stuff to do.
MnM24
General Manager
User avatar
Posts: 8,624
And1: 246
Joined: Dec 23, 2009
Location: Chilling with Joakim Noah
Top

Post#31 Re: Tapatalk Plugin
Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:57 am by CKRT

dream34 wrote:The only thing I can think of is maybe they aren't working because we don't have the latest version of phpBB, but we are working on scheduling time for that soon.


excellent.

i've really been down on my realgm usage with this feature gone.
lilojmayo wrote:Juice is not a chucker, like say James Harden
CKRT
Veteran
Posts: 2,674
And1: 76
Joined: Jan 19, 2011
Top

Post#32 Re: Tapatalk Plugin
Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:31 am by Howard Mass

Were hoping to have that version up this week.
Howard Mass




Site Admin
Site Admin
User avatar
Posts: 36,019
And1: 1,223
Joined: Feb 19, 2001
Location: Longwood, Florida
Top

Post#33 Re: Tapatalk Plugin
Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:20 pm by CKRT

is the new version up?
lilojmayo wrote:Juice is not a chucker, like say James Harden
CKRT
Veteran
Posts: 2,674
And1: 76
Joined: Jan 19, 2011
Top

Post#34 Re: Tapatalk Plugin
Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:40 am by Howard Mass

CKRT,

It sound be sometime after the new year.

We are delayed because of the holidays.
Howard Mass




Site Admin
Site Admin
User avatar
Posts: 36,019
And1: 1,223
Joined: Feb 19, 2001
Location: Longwood, Florida
Top

Post#35 Re: Tapatalk Plugin
Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:16 pm by MagicTownBaller

I don't want to make a new "Tapatalk" thread, so I'm posting this here. Every time I go and read a thread, it never marks as read anymore. I go into the thread that has 45 posts, I leave and refresh the page and it still has 45 posts but it is still marked as unread.
Not changing this Sig until the Orlando Magic win a championship (Technically Started 1-30-08)
MagicTownBaller


Starter
User avatar
Posts: 2,165
And1: 152
Joined: Nov 10, 2011
Location: Orlando, Florida
Top

Post#36 Re: Tapatalk Plugin
Fri Jan 4, 2013 6:25 pm by Howard Mass

We are looking to upgrade this in 2013.

Many exciting changes are planned.
Howard Mass




Site Admin
Site Admin
User avatar
Posts: 36,019
And1: 1,223
Joined: Feb 19, 2001
Location: Longwood, Florida
Top

Previous

Return to Feedback and Suggestions


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users