Wiretap issue on ipad

Want something added or changed? Let yourself be heard here!
sfernald
Lead Assistant
And1: 2,260

Wiretap issue on ipad 

Post#1 » by sfernald » Wed May 29, 2013 4:36 pm

Clicking on basketball news on my ipad basically is broken now. The onswipe thing comes up and it just spins and spins and spins. In order to read the news I have to stop the page before it does the redirect. Please fix it or preferably remove it. I hate when sites treat ipad differently from desktop. Just treat it like a desktop. On swipe sucks. That new mobile realgm home that comes up on my ipad sucks. I want it back the way it was.

Thanks,
CR Reina
Site Admin
Site Admin
And1: 230

Re: Wiretap issue on ipad 

Post#2 » by CR Reina » Thu May 30, 2013 4:26 pm

sfernald wrote:Clicking on basketball news on my ipad basically is broken now. The onswipe thing comes up and it just spins and spins and spins. In order to read the news I have to stop the page before it does the redirect. Please fix it or preferably remove it. I hate when sites treat ipad differently from desktop. Just treat it like a desktop. On swipe sucks. That new mobile realgm home that comes up on my ipad sucks. I want it back the way it was.

Thanks,

Thanks for the feedback. This is still a work in progress, so we want to make it as user friendly as possible.

Are you referring to clicking on Wiretap links from the forum pages while on your iPad?
uteptwostep
Lead Assistant
And1: 56

Post#3 » by uteptwostep » Fri Oct 18, 2013 4:24 am

I agree. The onswipe changes the wiretap from useful, quick and legible on my phone & PC to inconvenient, slow, and split across pages for no reason on my iPad. Very annoying.
Howard Mass
Site Admin
Site Admin
And1: 15,648

Post#4 » by Howard Mass » Wed Nov 27, 2013 2:09 am

uteptwostep,

Were working on it.

Were really swamped at the moment though but always are looking to improve everything RealGM.
R.I.P. Dharam Raghubir (A.K.A. Magnumt)

:beer:
coolbyme
Junior
And1: 48

Post#5 » by coolbyme » Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:45 pm

Any progress? I'm on a nexus 10 tablet, and same problem almost a year after the OP, endless onswipe spinning...

http://t.basketball.realgm.com

Please help, I miss my wiretap
dream34
Site Admin
Site Admin
And1: 342

Post#6 » by dream34 » Fri Nov 21, 2014 8:43 pm

coolbyme wrote:Any progress? I'm on a nexus 10 tablet, and same problem almost a year after the OP, endless onswipe spinning...

http://t.basketball.realgm.com

Please help, I miss my wiretap

We are in the process of eliminating the current tablet version completely and developing our own solution. It should be ready next month.

Return to Feedback and Suggestions