Can't log into my account.

Want something added or changed? Let yourself be heard here!
High 0ctane
Ballboy
And1: 0

Can't log into my account. 

Post#1 » by High 0ctane » Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:50 pm

I have an account ( High0ctane21) that I started in January of 2010 that has over 5,000 posts. I tried logging onto it, but for whatever reason my password was not working. I tried to do the 'forgot password' feature, and with my luck, the email I chose is one that I haven't used in years, and has since been disabled.

So is there any way I'll be able to log back into that account? If you could somehow change the email address associated with it, or maybe even just PM me the password of that account, it'd be greatly appreciated.

name: High0ctane21
(memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=111664)

email: jackpikul@yahoo.com

if you could change it, please change the email address to jpik2003@yahoo.com

(I filled out the contact request form about 2 weeks back and didn't get a response back. So figured I'd try asking over here)
Howard Mass
Site Admin
Site Admin
And1: 15,625

Re: Can't log into my account. 

Post#2 » by Howard Mass » Sun Jun 22, 2014 3:36 am

High 0ctane wrote:I have an account ( High0ctane21) that I started in January of 2010 that has over 5,000 posts. I tried logging onto it, but for whatever reason my password was not working. I tried to do the 'forgot password' feature, and with my luck, the email I chose is one that I haven't used in years, and has since been disabled.

So is there any way I'll be able to log back into that account? If you could somehow change the email address associated with it, or maybe even just PM me the password of that account, it'd be greatly appreciated.

(I filled out the contact request form about 2 weeks back and didn't get a response back. So figured I'd try asking over here)

High0ctane,

i changed the E-Mail on the account for you.

Not sure why I did not get your e-Mail and regret that I did not.

You should be all set now to request a new password.
R.I.P. Dharam Raghubir (A.K.A. Magnumt)

:beer:
High0ctane21
Lead Assistant
And1: 538

Post#3 » by High0ctane21 » Sun Jun 22, 2014 4:38 am

Perfect, worked out great. Really appreciate it Howard Mass.
Howard Mass
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post#4 » by Howard Mass » Sun Jun 22, 2014 4:58 am

Not a problem.

MichaelC
Ballboy
And1: 0

Post#5 » by MichaelC » Sun Jul 13, 2014 2:14 am

Hi Howard... I have the same problem. I couldn't PM and found this thread so I thought I'd post here (I couldn't find the contact request form).

Anyway I can't log into my account - Yongaz, which I've had since 2005. The email that's associated with it (which I FINALLY remembered) is yongshin.chee@colesmyer.com.au, which I no longer use since I don't work there anymore.

Is there any way for you to change that email to yongshinchee@yahoo.com so that I can reset the password? I mean... 2005!!! Pretty please? :D
Howard Mass
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post#6 » by Howard Mass » Sun Jul 13, 2014 4:07 pm

MichaelC wrote:Hi Howard... I have the same problem. I couldn't PM and found this thread so I thought I'd post here (I couldn't find the contact request form).

Anyway I can't log into my account - Yongaz, which I've had since 2005. The email that's associated with it (which I FINALLY remembered) is yongshin.chee@colesmyer.com.au, which I no longer use since I don't work there anymore.

Is there any way for you to change that email to yongshinchee@yahoo.com so that I can reset the password? I mean... 2005!!! Pretty please? :D

Done.

yongaz
Starter
And1: 150

Post#7 » by yongaz » Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:52 am

HOWARD MASS FOR PRESIDENT!! :rock:
Howard Mass
Site Admin
Site Admin