Image only posts

Want something added or changed? Let yourself be heard here!
MikeLowrey
Sophomore
And1: 115

Image only posts 

Post#1 » by MikeLowrey » Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:39 pm

I was banned from the GB, by a Heat mod I believe, for posting the famous Jordan laughing (on Oprah) gif on a post that said "Lebron closing in on GOAT status". It received some And1s N was then taken down because "It didn't add to the discussion".

I for one, have been banned from the GB for a while now,which stinks because it's the best mostly unbiased way to talk with multiple fans. But I have noticed an abundance of just picture and gif responses during this whole offseason without anyone else getting a warning.

I am seeing a lot of fans posting the Dan Gilbert Usual Suspects gif, Carmelo sleeping on Knicks bench pic and Grandpa Simpson walking in and out. I think these are mostly funny, like I thought my gif was but there are no warnings or bans.

I'd just like to post again on there, I hope it's not because of my race, profile name, w.e that is keeping me from getting unfair treatment.
Howard Mass
Site Admin
Site Admin
And1: 15,648

Re: Image only posts 

Post#2 » by Howard Mass » Sun Jul 13, 2014 4:33 pm

MikeLowrey wrote:I was banned from the GB, by a Heat mod I believe, for posting the famous Jordan laughing (on Oprah) gif on a post that said "Lebron closing in on GOAT status". It received some And1s N was then taken down because "It didn't add to the discussion".

I for one, have been banned from the GB for a while now,which stinks because it's the best mostly unbiased way to talk with multiple fans. But I have noticed an abundance of just picture and gif responses during this whole offseason without anyone else getting a warning.

I am seeing a lot of fans posting the Dan Gilbert Usual Suspects gif, Carmelo sleeping on Knicks bench pic and Grandpa Simpson walking in and out. I think these are mostly funny, like I thought my gif was but there are no warnings or bans.

I'd just like to post again on there, I hope it's not because of my race, profile name, w.e that is keeping me from getting unfair treatment.

Mike,

Read Mass Dispatch 3.0. when you return.
R.I.P. Dharam Raghubir (A.K.A. Magnumt)

:beer:

Return to Feedback and Suggestions