Suggestions: Link to post button and Favourite Teams

Want something added or changed? Let yourself be heard here!
Raps Maniac
Assistant Coach
And1: 10,805

Suggestions: Link to post button and Favourite Teams 

Post#1 » by Raps Maniac » Sun Nov 2, 2014 3:32 am

Hello all,

I have a couple suggestions I feel can be really useful and may enhance the user experience on RealGM.

1. A button besides an already quoted post that links you directly to that original post, so you would not have to go through the trouble of finding it to reply to it directly or to And1 it.

An example of what I mean (this is from a bodybuilding forum):

2. A feature where you can hover over a user's logos of favourite teams (besides their username) to identify the name of the team. What I mean by that:
When you hover over the "Img" button you see the message to give you more information about how to use the button. Same concept with the favourite team logos: when you hover over one of those logos it can tell you the name of that team.

Everyone knows all the basketball team logos here, but it's nice to know what other teams from other sports a user might be supporting if we aren't quite familiar with the team logo.

Anyways these are my two suggestions. Hope you consider them. Cheers! :beer:
dream34
Site Admin
Site Admin
And1: 342

Re: Suggestions: Link to post button and Favourite Teams 

Post#2 » by dream34 » Fri Nov 21, 2014 9:03 pm

Raps Maniac wrote:Hello all,

I have a couple suggestions I feel can be really useful and may enhance the user experience on RealGM.

1. A button besides an already quoted post that links you directly to that original post, so you would not have to go through the trouble of finding it to reply to it directly or to And1 it.

An example of what I mean (this is from a bodybuilding forum):

2. A feature where you can hover over a user's logos of favourite teams (besides their username) to identify the name of the team. What I mean by that:
When you hover over the "Img" button you see the message to give you more information about how to use the button. Same concept with the favourite team logos: when you hover over one of those logos it can tell you the name of that team.

Everyone knows all the basketball team logos here, but it's nice to know what other teams from other sports a user might be supporting if we aren't quite familiar with the team logo.

Anyways these are my two suggestions. Hope you consider them. Cheers! :beer:

Great ideas. I just added the hover text for the icons. I'll look in to the quote feature as well.

Return to Feedback and Suggestions