Creating a betting board?

Want something added or changed? Let yourself be heard here!
Kenyon009
Banned User
And1: 1,869

Creating a betting board? 

Post#1 » by Kenyon009 » Sun Nov 23, 2014 1:03 pm

Is there a chance we could make a betting board with virtual points? Each game you can discuss and then bet on games with virtual coins. Then based on discussion you can add on some points every time you bet which team wins and are correct. It could be fun, without any real money, and it would be like an And 1 thing. You just win bragging rights. Anyone else for this idea? Then every month or two you could reimburse some points so no one goes dead broke.
Howard Mass
Site Admin
Site Admin
And1: 15,625

Re: Creating a betting board? 

Post#2 » by Howard Mass » Tue Dec 9, 2014 5:15 pm

Kenyon009 wrote:Is there a chance we could make a betting board with virtual points? Each game you can discuss and then bet on games with virtual coins. Then based on discussion you can add on some points every time you bet which team wins and are correct. It could be fun, without any real money, and it would be like an And 1 thing. You just win bragging rights. Anyone else for this idea? Then every month or two you could reimburse some points so no one goes dead broke.

Kenyon009,

Your question will be answered in Mass Dispatch this week.
R.I.P. Dharam Raghubir (A.K.A. Magnumt)

:beer:
sashasuman
Ballboy
And1: 0

Post#3 » by sashasuman » Tue Dec 16, 2014 4:31 am

i've been searching to see whether there's a way to downgrade a warning level, but have been unsuccessful thus far. is there a possible way of doing so? i remember a while ago there was something similar on the general board wherein you could dispute one of your warnings (or am i mistaken?) and have it expunged. could something similar be implemented site-wide where on the anniversary date of the misconduct of the next year (or however long), it could be removed?
Decrease your exam stress by using our latest 1Y0-300 exam dump
Howard Mass
Site Admin
Site Admin
And1: 15,625

Post#4 » by Howard Mass » Mon Dec 29, 2014 11:31 pm

sashasuman wrote:i've been searching to see whether there's a way to downgrade a warning level, but have been unsuccessful thus far. is there a possible way of doing so? i remember a while ago there was something similar on the general board wherein you could dispute one of your warnings (or am i mistaken?) and have it expunged. could something similar be implemented site-wide where on the anniversary date of the misconduct of the next year (or however long), it could be removed?

Feel free to ask this in The Ask Howard Thread that is located on The Mass Dispatch Forum.
R.I.P. Dharam Raghubir (A.K.A. Magnumt)

:beer:

Return to Feedback and Suggestions