Dear Howard and the GB Mods - RE: Excision

Want something added or changed? Let yourself be heard here!
ForeverTFC
RealGM
And1: 14,403

Dear Howard and the GB Mods - RE: Excision 

Post#1 » by ForeverTFC » Thu Dec 4, 2014 4:37 am

It has come to my attention that Excision was banned from the GB board due to a reply to a comment of mine in this thread: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1356126&start=60

ForeverTFC wrote:
anarchy24 wrote:
Nils_the_Clean wrote:Lakers won't make the playoffs.

Why? They can't guard.

It's very simple. They have no interior presence aside from Ed Davis.

Like the Raptors. No inside presence.

You people are the reason ..... ahhh forget it. Raps in 4.

Excision replied to this post - (his reply now deleted) - with the following message:

With posts like that, how are you an assistant coach!?

I thought his reply was hilarious, clearly addressing the post I referenced that was made by a moderator in the same thread:
Slava wrote:You people are the reason there's AIDS in Africa, famine in Asia and crime in South America.

Just when I thought no one has crapped on the Lakers in 2 days you go and create this.

His point was that my status should be updated to "Moderator" based on the events that had unfolded in that thread and also a play on the reply Slava got to his post to the tune of "how are you a mod with posts like this"; I gave Excision an AND1 for his post and I acknowledged it with a follow up post which has now also been deleted.

Not sure if this makes a difference, but at no time did I feel like I was being trolled. In fact, that post made me chuckle, which is what has brought me back to REALGM for 10 years running. I would hate for this post to be the reason that got him banned; if it was, I hope this can create some dialogue among all of you.
tsherkin
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 20,188

Re: Dear Howard and the GB Mods - RE: Excision 

Post#2 » by tsherkin » Fri Dec 5, 2014 3:35 am

This will be reviewed, though I will point out that it is often the case that something someone found amusing still constitutes an infraction.
Howard Mass
Site Admin
Site Admin
And1: 15,648

Re: Dear Howard and the GB Mods - RE: Excision 

Post#3 » by Howard Mass » Sun Dec 7, 2014 10:47 pm

Thank you for answering this tsherkin.
R.I.P. Dharam Raghubir (A.K.A. Magnumt)

:beer:

Return to Feedback and Suggestions