Tweets in Forum App

Want something added or changed? Let yourself be heard here!
12buckets
Pro Prospect
And1: 273

Tweets in Forum App 

Post#1 » by 12buckets » Wed Feb 18, 2015 5:12 am

I mostly do my forum work from my phone, and the worst part of that is that I can't see any tweets, just the script language for them with the link inside. I have to "reply" to the post, copy the link, discard my "reply", open a browser and then paste it in.

First world problems, I know...but it'd make the experience better enough that I figured I'd ask if there was a setting I'm missing so I can see them in the forum? Or if there was a way to program that in. I can't be the only one using my phone for the forums.

Sent from my SM-G900V using RealGM Forums mobile app
12buckets
Pro Prospect
And1: 273

Post#2 » by 12buckets » Sat Apr 18, 2015 5:38 pm

Did anyone even read this? Is feedback on your app something your really not interested in addressing? Even a "we don't think this as as important as the other issues were handling" would be nice.

Great job guys.
Howard Mass
Site Admin
Site Admin
And1: 15,644

Re: 

Post#3 » by Howard Mass » Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:49 am

12buckets wrote:Did anyone even read this? Is feedback on your app something your really not interested in addressing? Even a "we don't think this as as important as the other issues were handling" would be nice.

Great job guys.

12buckets,

It's best to post apps questions in the apps thread stuck atop this forum.

This way they get answered a little quicker and are not spread throughout the feedback forum.
R.I.P. Dharam Raghubir (A.K.A. Magnumt)

:beer:

Return to Feedback and Suggestions