Moderator picking a fight so he can give me a warning later?

Want something added or changed? Let yourself be heard here!
Kenyon009
Banned User
And1: 1,869

Moderator picking a fight so he can give me a warning later? 

Post#1 » by Kenyon009 » Mon Mar 23, 2015 11:59 pm

So I'm calling a BS on a knicks mod. Look...

Knickstape1214 wrote:
Kenyon009 wrote:
Thugger HBC wrote:May I ask why are you derailing this thread talking about Deandre Jordan? if you want him, that's fine....there's a stickied thread to talk about it.

This isnt gonna be the one.

Because he's an alternative if the Knicks can't sign Marc Gasol? Do you really think Phil Jackson is gonna end up empty handed by the time FA is over?

Then talk about him in the FA thread at the top. Stop derailing the topic.

I'm not derailing the thread? I'm talking about a better alternative to a unlikely FA coming to a certain team? How is that derailing? It's a sub branch of the topic. He wants me to continue commenting on the thread so he can eventually give me a warning :banghead: . Isn't that the mere definition of baiting? I got another quote from a mod asking why I'm posting on the Knicks board because I'm labelled as a Raptors fan. Isn't that discrimination? So I'm not allowed to post on a board if I'm not a fan of that team or stm? How about you give those guys a warning instead of giving them a massive leash? :crazy: I'd PM you but I doubt I get a response...
Kenyon009
Banned User

Re: Moderator picking a fight so he can give me a warning later? 

Post#2 » by Kenyon009 » Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:08 am

Knickstape1214 wrote:
Kenyon009 wrote:I rather have DeAndre Jordan. The window for the Knicks is going to be short and with Jordan he's young so he won't get old at the end of his contract either. He's twice as good as the next rebounder on his team with a high TS% and could potentially get better. Not to mention he posts 12/15/2 on 64% TS% with a NetRtg of 9.2 on super low usuage. He's perfect to put next to Towns and Anthony if the Knicks get lucky enough. If the pick ends up being fourth overall or something crappy like that I'd ship it out to a team like Toronto and pick up DeRozan while dumping Jose Calderon. Then I'd try to sign Dragic in the off-season.

Jordan
?
Anthony
DeRozan
Dragic

That would be a kick@%^ line up for next year and a definite playoff run.

Few things
1) Jordan is a **** player for the triangle. He realies entirely on lobs, perimeter creation (pick and roll, drive and dump offs, etc), and put backs. He also has stone hands and is a terrible passer (when he decides to pass). On top of that, he can't shoot FTs.
2) We aren't trading the pick for DD
3) Towns is more of a C than a PF
4) Go back to the Raps board - everyone knows that you're a Raps fan.

On topic, I still doubt it happens but Gasol is still the clear cut #1 target for me.

Is this not cyber bullying? I'm merely being optimistic for next year and he comes in with his terrible grammar for one :lol: and then he pretty much tells me to GTFO because apparently I'm a Raptors fan? That is discrimination! I reported the post for only to have it "closed" by one of his online buddies ThuggerHBC. I guarantee if I were to say something like that to another poster it be labelled as baiting and I would get a public warning. So what's with the double standard?
NBA Fan 1234
RealGM
And1: 28,365

Post#3 » by NBA Fan 1234 » Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:27 am

Last few days he's been coming to the forum saying we should trade our pick for Demar Derozan. In response, posters repeatedly said no...but he kept going. Then, the thread in which he is quoting me from, is a topic about Marc Gasol and his recent comments. He derailed the topic by bringing up Jordan, ignoring the FA thread at the top of the page where things like this are discussed, and continued to talk about trading the pick for Derozan. *Note, this is the second thread he has done this in*

He's also already been banned twice by other Knicks moderators.

Howard, feel free to message me if you feel the need to talk about this more. To me it's simple -- he derailed one thread and was starting to derail another. Just trying to nip it in the bud. He can post all he wants in the FA / trade idea thread at the top of the page, not a problem. For what it's worth, I'd do the same if it were another poster who was a Knicks fan or another team's fan.
NBA Fan 1234
RealGM

Post#4 » by NBA Fan 1234 » Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:31 am

Also, instead of trying to grab attention / attempt to paint me in a bad light, you could have easily messaged Howard. Raps' fans especially can attest to me not disliking anyone for them being non-Knicks fans. If you want, I can get posters to vouch for me :lol: I enjoy other teams' posters coming to our forum provided they don't derail topics or bait / troll.
Kenyon009
Banned User

Post#5 » by Kenyon009 » Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:18 am

Knickstape1214 wrote:Last few days he's been coming to the forum saying we should trade our pick for Demar Derozan. In response, posters repeatedly said no...but he kept going. Then, the thread in which he is quoting me from, is a topic about Marc Gasol and his recent comments. He derailed the topic by bringing up Jordan, ignoring the FA thread at the top of the page where things like this are discussed, and continued to talk about trading the pick for Derozan. *Note, this is the second thread he has done this in*

He's also already been banned twice by other Knicks moderators.

Howard, feel free to message me if you feel the need to talk about this more. To me it's simple -- he derailed one thread and was starting to derail another. Just trying to nip it in the bud. He can post all he wants in the FA / trade idea thread at the top of the page, not a problem. For what it's worth, I'd do the same if it were another poster who was a Knicks fan or another team's fan.

I stated a trade and I put down supporting details as to why it should happen. When a poster rebuttals with a crappy come back should I sit back and listen to a crappy argument? No. I posted stats and very good reasons as to why it should happen and I showed my vision for the team. The site is called realgm we discuss possible outcomes based on what a player states, feels, or displays in the media. Marc Gasol and DeAndre Jordan are both FAs this summer so they come in the same basket when it comes to decisions and discussions within a thread.

And Howard I put down the words "double standard" in my OP for a reason and I really hoped I wouldn't have to spell it out again. Other posters consistently break the rules and you let it slide. I reported a post and it was closed without a second or heck even a proper first glance within seconds. I might be a fan of the Raptors or maybe I'm not it doesn't matter bud.

EDIT: My priors shouldn't have to do anything with that incident. I could fight those and show you how they were unreasonable too but I could honestly careless. I however have zero tolerance for bullying of any sorts and hopefully this thread and Howard can make sure you won't do that again.
Kenyon009
Banned User

Post#6 » by Kenyon009 » Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:23 am

Knickstape1214 wrote:Also, instead of trying to grab attention / attempt to paint me in a bad light, you could have easily messaged Howard. Raps' fans especially can attest to me not disliking anyone for them being non-Knicks fans. If you want, I can get posters to vouch for me :lol: I enjoy other teams' posters coming to our forum provided they don't derail topics or bait / troll.

Are you serious? Again this is disgusting. You're saying I'm derailing and above all baiting? Seriously? You and your internet buddy are clearly baiting me saying plain out ridiculous things. I'm not sure if English is your second language since we have quite a few international members here but how exactly is it derailing when discussing future FA options and then displaying vision for a quick fix for the aging Knicks "core"? I wanted to propose reasonable trades that would get players that fit the triangle. In my opinion they were fair and I was supplementing the addition of Marc Gasol to the Knicks.
NBA Fan 1234
RealGM

Post#7 » by NBA Fan 1234 » Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:45 pm

You were derailing and could have easily made your posts in the FA / trade thread, which has been a forum sticky basically since I started posting here. I never said you were baiting or trolling - I said that I don't care who posts on our board as long as they don't derail or bait/troll. I also had nothing to do with the closing of the reported thread.

Whether you like it or not, your history does effect what happens to you in the future. It's like that in real life and it is true here too -- a perfect example is the three strike system on the general board. Didn't even notice you were just banned for 7 days for attacking a moderator.

Just gonna wait for Howard to come. Have a good day.
Howard Mass
Site Admin
Site Admin
And1: 15,625

Post#8 » by Howard Mass » Wed Mar 25, 2015 4:15 am

Kenyon009,

I back up Knickstape1214 here.

You violated the rules here plain and simple.
R.I.P. Dharam Raghubir (A.K.A. Magnumt)

:beer:
Kenyon009
Banned User

Post#9 » by Kenyon009 » Wed Mar 25, 2015 11:01 am

Howard Mass wrote:Kenyon009,

I back up Knickstape1214 here.

You violated the rules here plain and simple.

I did and he didn't? Isn't that the definition of double standard? The next time I see a guy on "my board" I'll be sure to tell him everyone knows you're a fan of whatever so GTFO? I'll be sure to censor it though and we can back up it by fitting into one of your forum rules even though it's no where close to it.

Maybe I derailed the thread (which is honestly not true at all) but he still told me to get lost since he doesn't consider me enough of a Knicks fan. And you're condoning that kind of online bullying behaviour? That is really sad. I expected you to treat all forum members equally. Moderator or not. Former suspended or not.

Show me how I derailed the thread and I'll be sure to stalk Knickstape and ThuggerHBC and report everytime they decide to do that too. I'm tired of the double standard. And above all why are matters so strict on the Knicks board? Their season is lost and they're looking forward to the off-season where every second thread if not each one is mentioning the off-season in one way or another. At least be a stand up person and say you don't condone bullying though since this is exactly what that is.

And this is not even including the baiting he threw at me. Let's throw that under the bus too.
tsherkin
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 20,163

Post#10 » by tsherkin » Wed Mar 25, 2015 6:36 pm

Knowing how both Thugger and knickstape handle their forum, I can't imagine a scenario where you'd think anyone would side with you, Kenyon. They are fine examples of moderators, you clearly violated board policy, and you've had warnings issues on the TnT, Raptors, general OT and even this Feedback forum.

You're also ROA. I'm surprised you haven't been outright banned, given that you have committed basically every imaginable offence from personal attacks to race baiting.

Trying to sully the names of good mods because you're sour over a well-earned warning is not helping you, particularly given the tone of your posts in this thread.

We can safely lock down this thread.
Howard Mass
Site Admin
Site Admin
And1: 15,625

Post#11 » by Howard Mass » Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:06 am

Locked.
R.I.P. Dharam Raghubir (A.K.A. Magnumt)

:beer:

Return to Feedback and Suggestions