Knicks forum?

Want something added or changed? Let yourself be heard here!
Kenyon009
Banned User
And1: 1,869

Knicks forum? 

Post#1 » by Kenyon009 » Thu Apr 23, 2015 12:29 am

I was posting on the Knicks forum and I got a lot of swearing said to me. I defended players with stats and I got attacked.

Kenyon009 wrote:
greenhughes wrote:How about they just keep his fat ass?

:noway: This is why the Knicks have been a bad team for such a long time. I usually comes down to the fans in my opinion the team is somewhat of a reflection of it.

I said this in meaning that fans have unreal expectations of what kind of talent their can get. They attacked Lowry who in my opinion is a good player and I defended that by saying fans have unreal expectations.
tsherkin
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 20,163

Re: Knicks forum? 

Post#2 » by tsherkin » Thu Apr 23, 2015 2:52 am

Please post a link.
Kenyon009
Banned User

Post#3 » by Kenyon009 » Thu Apr 23, 2015 3:49 am

I was called a motherf ucker by some guy and he wasn't warned either? J4remi isn't a good mod. He is completely ignoring those guys but I'm getting publicly warned?
Kenyon009
Banned User

Post#4 » by Kenyon009 » Thu Apr 23, 2015 4:08 am

god shammgod wrote:
greenhughes wrote:
god shammgod wrote:
check this thread from march in there
http://forums.realgm.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=1379331#start_here
:lol:

What in the hell :lol:

tsherkin wrote:Knowing how both Thugger and knickstape handle their forum, I can't imagine a scenario where you'd think anyone would side with you, Kenyon. They are fine examples of moderators, you clearly violated board policy, and you've had warnings issues on the TnT, Raptors, general OT and even this Feedback forum.

You're also ROA. I'm surprised you haven't been outright banned, given that you have committed basically every imaginable offence from personal attacks to race baiting.

Trying to sully the names of good mods because you're sour over a well-earned warning is not helping you, particularly given the tone of your posts in this thread.

the motherf*cker was warned on the feedback forum. :lol: that is an accomplishment

And right after that post this guy puts this down.

j4remi wrote:
greenhughes wrote:
god shammgod wrote:check this thread from march in there
http://forums.realgm.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=1379331#start_here
:lol:

What in the hell :lol:

:nonono: I didn't suspend him yet, but if he bothers yall again, report it and I'll give him some time to breath. Practicing serious patience here.

But I'm getting cuss words said to me? Do you guys expect a person to not to be kinda pissed and respond to that? I didn't bait anyone I'm a fan of the Knicks and I'm posting there about possible trade ideas.

greenhughes wrote:
Kenyon009 wrote:
greenhughes wrote:Trolling is a no no. You are a Raptor fan. Go back to the Raptors board with your bullsh*t or that report button is gonna get clicked.

I'm not trolling I'm a Knicks fan that lives in Canada so I watch the Raptors too. I could click the Report button on you for swearing at me and being an xenophobe. But I'm not a snitch I'm just a knicks fan :oops:

The difference is I'm on my teams board being trolled on by a Craptor fan.

Kenyon009 wrote:
UnderdogRaptors wrote:If kyle lowry keeps it up flip him in the offseason for a top pick tbh his stock won't be higher..

Trading him now be the best option honestly. He's too old to be a part of the core, when JV's in his prime Lowry will be well into his decline. Lowry is a win now player but this team isn't ready for that. We should look to capitalize off him if he could score a D'Angelo Russell or a high pick you would have to consider it.

This poster is baiting again. Isn't this off topic too?

god shammgod wrote:
Kenyon009 wrote:I'm gonna post this on the Feedback forum. I didn't provoke anything Greenhughes attacked me first and I didn't swear at another fan when they said xenophobic comments to me. I PM'ed you Jerimgrant...

wah i'm gonna post this on the feedback forum wah

Baiting?

kingquan316 wrote:
Kenyon009 wrote:I'm gonna post this on the Feedback forum. I didn't provoke anything Greenhughes attacked me first and I didn't swear at another fan when they said xenophobic comments to me. I PM'ed you Jerimgrant...

????

TrueWarrior wrote:Kenyon arent you that dude who made a thread on here a few months ago about you going bald? Those pills are zapping your testosterone bruh. Shave it off and come home.

???

greenhughes wrote:http://forums.realgm.com/boards/viewtopic.php?p=43387736#p43387736

Kenyon009 wrote:I was posting on the Knicks forum and I got a lot of swearing said to me. I defended players with stats and I got attacked.

Kenyon009 wrote: :noway: This is why the Knicks have been a bad team for such a long time. I usually comes down to the fans in my opinion the team is somewhat of a reflection of it.

I said this in meaning that fans have unreal expectations of what kind of talent their can get. They attacked Lowry who in my opinion is a good player and I defended that by saying fans have unreal expectations.

:rofl:

Baiting.

j4remi wrote:
Kenyon009 wrote:Being Canadian has a lot more advantages than being American. Vancouver is a world class city and it's surrounding area offers some things that NY can't. Considering your attitude it might just happen.

I'm looking at the past couple of pages and thinking you should take a break from this thread so I don't have to suspend you. Stop trolling, don't complain about the users flaming you when you provoked it and if I have to quote you again I'm just gonna suspend you.

I didn't provoke anyone in that thread. I laid out my points and said fans have unfair expectations of trade value. Someone wanted Jose Calderon for Lowry and the 2016 NY/DEN pick. I understand if my post was taken in a wrong way but it isn't right for greenhughes to say "so the raptors stink because of you" Isn't that baiting?

greenhughes wrote:
j4remi wrote:
Kenyon009 wrote:Being Canadian has a lot more advantages than being American. Vancouver is a world class city and it's surrounding area offers some things that NY can't. Considering your attitude it might just happen.

I'm looking at the past couple of pages and thinking you should take a break from this thread so I don't have to suspend you. Stop trolling, don't complain about the users flaming you when you provoked it and if I have to quote you again I'm just gonna suspend you.

Welp :peace:

Multiple times? Isn't that deserving of a suspension or are you guys gonna ignore it because he's one of the guys?

god shammgod wrote:
Kenyon009 wrote:
god shammgod wrote:god damn canadians are annoying

No they're not. You're just a xenophobe. :nonono:

you're not strange and foreign. you're canadian, you're boring and worthless.

Xenophobic comments.

greenhughes wrote:
Kenyon009 wrote:
god shammgod wrote:god damn canadians are annoying

No they're not. You're just a xenophobe. :nonono:

Yes they are and you're one of them.

JBreezeNY wrote:Damn homie got caught red handed, now he got his back on the ropes try to jab & weave out. Nah motherfu*ker you finna get hit with this Tyson left hook & get bodied. Getcho ass the fu*k from 'round here gump.

You got 5 members putting bullet holes thru you on some Shmurda sh*t.

Funny thing is I've seen you post here over the years lowkey like you a Knicks fan, this bitchassness does not live here boy.

Get.

JBreezeNY wrote:And you're still Canadian.

I'd rather get beaten by a NYPD cop than live in sh*tty ass Vancouver.

NYKnicksTAPE wrote:Kenyon, you're getting bodied right now. Canada or New York...do I even have to say anything? There's some shooters on this board so I'd start ducking if I were you

I don't even know what this means. But it sounds like he's threatening my life? But apparently according to J4remi it does not deserve a warning or a public warning.

god shammgod wrote:[this is your comeback ? see how boring you are. it's horrible. what's in the water up there. its draining the charisma from you motherf*ckers.

He's swearing at me.

greenhughes wrote:
Kenyon009 wrote:
kingquan316 wrote:The worst thing u can be in the NBA is being stuck in mediocrity. Which the Raptors are currently, until they make changes. So yea I rather be in the Knicks position of 17 wins. No one gives a crap about division titles.

How are they stuck in mediocrity? Before they were hampered with injuries the Raptors were rolling. They currently have a lot of cap room in the off-season. Not to mention they have a upcoming center in Valanciunas. They have a possible lotto pick from the Knicks next year too, they have one of the best backcourts in the NBA, and they're developing a winning culture by improving each season. They're in a much better position than the Knicks.

The Knicks have had consecutive losing seasons, signed an injured declining Anthony to a max, and they're expected to over pay overrated players like Monroe and possibly even Rondo. Not to mention the Knicks have a rookie GM and coach both of which didn't do too well in their first season's. But wait FAs should come to NY just because it's NY right?

Wrong. That's what was expected in 2010 and all that came out of it was an overpaid Amare who was later hampered by injuries and couldn't even been amnestied because of again, incompetent management.

You need to leave and never come back.

Priggy Smalls wrote:
Kenyon009 wrote:
Priggy Smalls wrote:this is some foul **** :noway:

So I'm a Lowry stan because I'm throwing around some stats. A lot of you guys on here are some real internet warriors, isn't this cyber bullying? It's really nice hiding behind a computer screen isn't it, how about you guys come out to Vancouver, BC and say it to my face? :lol: Ain't got time for that? Ain't got the money for that? You've invested a lot more money and time into the Knicks.

Ever thought about just getting away?

**** canada. **** drake. **** kyle calorie and anyone that loves him.

Xenophobic comment.

This is honestly BS. I didn't do anything since my last warning. There's guys on there consistently cussing and what not. It seems like I get the easy trigger for warnings yet there's a guy on there cussing at me, making fun of a nationality, etc and they are getting backed up by a moderator.
Kenyon009
Banned User

Post#5 » by Kenyon009 » Thu Apr 23, 2015 4:09 am

It's in this thread viewtopic.php?f=24&t=1383261&start=1100#start_here

I reported some of the comments and they were dismissed like nothing by KnicksTape. Maybe change up the moderating scheme a bit and for the record I'm a Knicks fan living in CAnada. So yes, I do watch and support the Raptors as well. Deal with it.
tsherkin
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 20,163

Post#6 » by tsherkin » Thu Apr 23, 2015 4:11 am

I will look into this.
Howard Mass
Site Admin
Site Admin
And1: 15,625