Private Messages won't send; go to Outbox

Want something added or changed? Let yourself be heard here!
GoSixersBro
Head Coach
And1: 2,481

Private Messages won't send; go to Outbox 

Post#1 » by GoSixersBro » Sun Oct 2, 2016 10:19 pm

I'm trying to private message other users and I discovered my PM's get submitted to my Outbox and never send. I sent them using the RealGM App, but also tried here on my laptop and they still won't send. Any advice?
Here Lies The Process
May 13, 2013 - April 6, 2016
Howard Mass
Site Admin
Site Admin
And1: 15,648

Re: Private Messages won't send; go to Outbox 

Post#2 » by Howard Mass » Mon Oct 3, 2016 12:29 pm

GoSixersBro wrote:I'm trying to private message other users and I discovered my PM's get submitted to my Outbox and never send. I sent them using the RealGM App, but also tried here on my laptop and they still won't send. Any advice?

GoSixersBro,

When you send out a PM, it goes to your outbox until the User you have sent it to receives it.
R.I.P. Dharam Raghubir (A.K.A. Magnumt)

:beer:
GoSixersBro
Head Coach
And1: 2,481

Post#3 » by GoSixersBro » Mon Oct 3, 2016 10:00 pm

Howard Mass wrote:
GoSixersBro wrote:I'm trying to private message other users and I discovered my PM's get submitted to my Outbox and never send. I sent them using the RealGM App, but also tried here on my laptop and they still won't send. Any advice?

GoSixersBro,

When you send out a PM, it goes to your outbox until the User you have sent it to receives it.

Okay thanks. But just to clarify, when you say until the user receives it, do you mean them physically clicking and opening it? I feel like in the past I've sent PM's and they've directly gone to my sent items. I'm trying to organize a fantasy BB league and it's kind of time sensitive the users get my message. Thank you.
Here Lies The Process
May 13, 2013 - April 6, 2016
Howard Mass
Site Admin
Site Admin
And1: 15,648

Post#4 » by Howard Mass » Mon Oct 3, 2016 10:04 pm

GoSixersBro wrote:
Howard Mass wrote:

GoSixersBro,

Okay thanks. But just to clarify, when you say until the user receives it, do you mean them physically clicking and opening it? I feel like in the past I've sent PM's and they've directly gone to my sent items. I'm trying to organize a fantasy BB league and it's kind of time sensitive the users get my message. Thank you.

Yes, I do.

Sometimes Users see it immediately, other times they ignore the highlighted yellow number next to their Notifications and Private Messages.
R.I.P. Dharam Raghubir (A.K.A. Magnumt)

:beer:

Return to Feedback and Suggestions