Mods retired recently?

Want something added or changed? Let yourself be heard here!
User avatar
chrismikayla
Starter
Posts: 2,431
And1: 1,219
Joined: Jun 16, 2014

Mods retired recently? 

Post#1 » by chrismikayla » Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:29 pm

I apologize if this is not the appropriate forum to ask. Have we had a couple mods retire recently? For example I noticed Tsherkin is not listed as a mod on the GB or PC board. Thanks

Sent from my Z981 using RealGM mobile app
[gfycat][/gfycat]
User avatar
Howard Mass
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 48,417
And1: 5,771
Joined: Feb 20, 2001
Location: Longwood, Florida
Contact:
       

Re: Mods retired recently? 

Post#2 » by Howard Mass » Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:20 am

chrismikayla wrote:I apologize if this is not the appropriate forum to ask. Have we had a couple mods retire recently? For example I noticed Tsherkin is not listed as a mod on the GB or PC board. Thanks

Sent from my Z981 using RealGM mobile app


A few Moderators have retired recently.

Tsherkin is currently On Leave.
User avatar
chrismikayla
Starter
Posts: 2,431
And1: 1,219
Joined: Jun 16, 2014

Re: RE: Re: Mods retired recently? 

Post#3 » by chrismikayla » Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:44 am

Howard Mass wrote:
chrismikayla wrote:I apologize if this is not the appropriate forum to ask. Have we had a couple mods retire recently? For example I noticed Tsherkin is not listed as a mod on the GB or PC board. Thanks

Sent from my Z981 using RealGM mobile app


A few Moderators have retired recently.

Tsherkin is currently On Leave.

Thanks Howard.

Sent from my Z981 using RealGM mobile app
[gfycat][/gfycat]
User avatar
Howard Mass
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 48,417
And1: 5,771
Joined: Feb 20, 2001
Location: Longwood, Florida
Contact:
       

Re: RE: Re: Mods retired recently? 

Post#4 » by Howard Mass » Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:33 am

chrismikayla wrote:
Howard Mass wrote:
chrismikayla wrote:I apologize if this is not the appropriate forum to ask. Have we had a couple mods retire recently? For example I noticed Tsherkin is not listed as a mod on the GB or PC board. Thanks

Sent from my Z981 using RealGM mobile app


A few Moderators have retired recently.

Tsherkin is currently On Leave.

Thanks Howard.

Sent from my Z981 using RealGM mobile app


Not a problem.

Return to Feedback and Suggestions