chitownsports4ever & an unworthy warning

Want something added or changed? Let yourself be heard here!
IsiahThomasJr
Banned User
And1: 0

chitownsports4ever & an unworthy warning 

Post#1 » by IsiahThomasJr » Sun Sep 21, 2008 9:02 am

I really want someone here to look in the integrity of this user as a moderator.

A few days ago I received this message:

Sent at: Thu Sep 18, 2008 8:24 am
To: IsiahThomasJr
The following is a warning which has been issued to you by an administrator or moderator of this site.

This is a warning regarding the following post made by you: viewtopic.php?f=24&t=838893&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=30 .

If you look at the topic you can see I did nothing wrong. I insulted a player on my own team by simply saying I don't care about what he thinks. Chitownsports4ever is a known die-hard fan of Jamal Crawford (the player I was insulting) and gave me a warning for it.

First, I am a Knicks fan. I was not trolling. I am allowed to express my opinion on players on my own damn team. A moderator who does not follow the team and only likes one individual player should not be giving me warnings about what I say about the players on my team.

Second, I would have handled this through PM but obviously it is not working.

I want to have this issue resolved. What I am looking for is the removal of this warning from my records and the investigation into this member. How can you be a moderator and be so absurdly biased like that? At least have someone explain to him why giving someone a warning for insulting a player on your own team is wrong. Please.

Thank you for your time and hopefully this is looked at.
"It's so crazy it just might work." - Isiah Thomas
hermes
RealGM
And1: 24,564

Re: chitownsports4ever & an unworthy warning 

Post#2 » by hermes » Sun Sep 21, 2008 4:24 pm

maybe its because you quoted yourself

i also came across this

nyknicks2k2 wrote:Also, just for clarification:

Chitownsports4ever, next time you warn a poster on this board, make it something of relevance not some petty bull.

IsiahThomasJr, you should be the last guy going after a mod.

maybe you should just lie low
IsiahThomasJr
Banned User

Post#3 » by IsiahThomasJr » Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:20 pm

I can't just sit back. It's an injustice and yet it looks like the hierarchy here are protecting one of their own.
IsiahThomasJr
Banned User

Post#4 » by IsiahThomasJr » Thu Sep 25, 2008 7:18 pm

It's nice to know the helpfulness of the administrators at this forum. Now I know why many leave it in the first place. Take the moderators side as usual. Whatever.

Return to Feedback and Suggestions