Mods- Unban a member? Please.

Want something added or changed? Let yourself be heard here!
Grang33r
Forum Mod - Pacers
Forum Mod - Pacers
And1: 400

Mods- Unban a member? Please. 

Post#1 » by Grang33r » Sat Dec 27, 2008 4:10 am

I'm posting on behave of Jeremy1215. He was banned from realgm about a year ago. I don't know details of his ban and what not. I've tried to contact mods over e-mail with no avail. So i'm posting this here. He was a huge part of the Indiana forum and now our forum is struggling with inactivity. This guy, currently posts on another message board and has like 2k posts since his ban from realgm on that board and on the same board has been named a mod. He also posts on another active Pacers board. I won't list the boards because i don't want to get in trouble. I talked to a friend who posts on that forum and he says he's their top member. Always active. On realgm, i remember he used to argue people a lot. I recently got in touch with this user and he tells me he wishes to return. He said he's changed and learned his lesson. When he first joined realgm, it was his first forum he's ever been on, and it was in his first month of owning a computer. He's seem around and knows what to expect now. This guy is as big of a Pacers fan as you'll get. Pacers forum needs the help and i think we should unban him. Maybe make him make a new user name or something and start fresh. Don't give him 3 or even 2 warnings, if he screws up one more time, ban him. But, i'd be willing to bet anything and say he's changed and won't get in trouble and will only help this forum. Please consider it.
The first rule of Basketball: Believe.
Follow on twitter @Grang33r
Howard Mass
Site Admin
Site Admin
And1: 15,644

Re: Mods- Unban a member? Please. 

Post#2 » by Howard Mass » Sun Dec 28, 2008 12:44 am

If the user would like to apply for re-instatement, Have them fill out the contact us form.

Thanks!
R.I.P. Dharam Raghubir (A.K.A. Magnumt)

:beer:
Grang33r
Forum Mod - Pacers
Forum Mod - Pacers

Post#3 » by Grang33r » Sun Dec 28, 2008 3:20 am

He has tried and actually i did too, i posted this same message in the contact us form but got no reply. That's why i decided to go to the forum. Is there a specific e-mail address he can use?

If you don't wish to post it, maybe e-mail me? LKotecki003@student.monroecc.edu.

Thanks.
Howard Mass
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post#4 » by Howard Mass » Sun Dec 28, 2008 8:16 am

Grang33r,

We reply to everything.

Have the user resend one via the contact us form.

Thanks!

kyphi
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 16,612

Post#5 » by kyphi » Sun Dec 28, 2008 3:34 pm

I remember him from the general off-topic board. Yes, he did like to argue and was immature even by that board's standards.
Grang33r
Forum Mod - Pacers
Forum Mod - Pacers

Post#6 » by Grang33r » Mon Dec 29, 2008 3:56 am

Thanks Howard Mass.

For what it's worth, he told me he has send a message to contact us link.

And i know he was immature and caused trouble, that is why he was banned. However, i think he's learned his lesson and has been a important part of another basketball forum but i think we could use him here and he wishes to return.
Buck You
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 541

Post#7 » by Buck You » Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:02 am

That guy took the ot board WAY too seriously.
Basti
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 3,678

Post#8 » by Basti » Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:46 pm

ReddBogutCharlieV wrote:That guy took the ot board WAY too seriously.

+1000000

I actually liked that dude. he was really entertaining and not in an annoying way. I wouldn't mind him getting unbanned
Grang33r
Forum Mod - Pacers
Forum Mod - Pacers

Post#9 » by Grang33r » Sat Jan 3, 2009 3:40 am

Hey Howard Mass, it's been almost a week since Jeremy e-mailed you, but still no response. I am not sure that system is working that you guys have.
Howard Mass
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post#10 » by Howard Mass » Sat Jan 3, 2009 2:28 pm

grang33r,

I have not received an E-Mail.

Grang33r
Forum Mod - Pacers
Forum Mod - Pacers

Post#11 » by Grang33r » Sun Jan 4, 2009 5:00 am

Could you just e-mail an actual address or post it? Honestly, i e-mailed you guys this info few weeks ago without avail and he has too. I really think it's the contact us portion on the bottom that is not working. He showed me the letter he wrote to you guys. I know he wrote it, he wants to be back.
cod23
Ballboy
And1: 0

Post#12 » by cod23 » Mon Jan 5, 2009 7:36 am

Grang33r wrote:Could you just e-mail an actual address or post it? Honestly, i e-mailed you guys this info few weeks ago without avail and he has too. I really think it's the contact us portion on the bottom that is not working. He showed me the letter he wrote to you guys. I know he wrote it, he wants to be back.

I wish this guy would return to real gm in my understanding. I won't mind if he is going to be unbanned and I suggest the contact us form below should be fixed first rather than asking for an actual address from them or having them to post in this thread. I am going to let them know about the problem soon. I'll have them fix the problem and maybe you can email them using another email address outside from real gm if they provide one.

Return to Feedback and Suggestions