Mods Plz Contact

Want something added or changed? Let yourself be heard here!
anotherhomer
Lead Assistant
And1: 2,994

Mods Plz Contact 

Post#1 » by anotherhomer » Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:54 pm

I just wanted to inform you that the ip address I was assigned at work (10.16.68.55) was banned from realgm but my account wasn't so I'm assuming someone in my big company of 6000 plus was using it and trolling on board and got banned. At home and other places, I can access realgm perfectly fine.

My account doesn't have private messaging privilege so I can't contact the mods privately. It'll be appreciated if the ban can be lifted on that particular ip address. Thanks.

In btw, the reason was for trollling and I never do trolled nor have I gotten a warning before. The day that I notice i couldn't access realgm from work, I may have made a post in one of the many discussions but that was it.
magnumt
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 15,046
Location: Gott'a Stick To My Girls Like Glue, Ain't No No. 2 Here...Sean Paul Style, Baby Gyrl!!!

Re: Mods Plz Contact 

Post#2 » by magnumt » Fri Jan 1, 2010 4:50 pm

anotherhomer wrote:I just wanted to inform you that the ip address I was assigned at work (10.16.68.55) was banned from realgm but my account wasn't so I'm assuming someone in my big company of 6000 plus was using it and trolling on board and got banned. At home and other places, I can access realgm perfectly fine.

My account doesn't have private messaging privilege so I can't contact the mods privately. It'll be appreciated if the ban can be lifted on that particular ip address. Thanks.

In btw, the reason was for trollling and I never do trolled nor have I gotten a warning before. The day that I notice i couldn't access realgm from work, I may have made a post in one of the many discussions but that was it.

I've forwarded the request to the Admins...lemme know in a couple of days if you're still having issues w/ this when you're back at work.

--Mags
BAF 1.0 - Wizards: Year 2
PG: Kemba Walker (32) / Rivers (16) / Felton
SG: Evan Fournier (28) / Evans (20) / Dotson
SF: Gordon Hayward (36)/ Delly (12) / Dudley
PF: Kevin Love (36) / Frye (12) / Ellenson
C: Pau Gasol (32) / Noah (16) / Felicio

magnumt6

Return to Feedback and Suggestions