All Advertising Questions

Want something added or changed? Let yourself be heard here!
Dennis 37
Lead Assistant
And1: 4,619

Re: All Advertising Questions 

Post#301 » by Dennis 37 » Thu Nov 3, 2016 7:41 pm

I'm sorry. I finally gave up and installed an ad blocker. The ads that appear on the upper right above one's user name completely ruined the functionality of the site. They simply never stop loading. Please announce when you have an ad server that will completely load ads in ten seconds or less (I have a fibre optic connection) and I will gladly remove my ad blocker so you can have an income.
Rhettmatic: "The Knicks aren't even worth a Google image search."
Howard Mass
Site Admin
Site Admin
And1: 6,256

Post#302 » by Howard Mass » Mon Nov 14, 2016 7:20 am

We are working on this.
Johnny Firpo
General Manager
And1: 4,023

Post#303 » by Johnny Firpo » Thu Apr 13, 2017 7:44 am

After a while, I had turn on adblock on the site again. I gladly support you guys, but when sound ads start to blast automatically from the speakers, I can't comply, sorry. I love that you guys don't have pop-up ads, but this is equally nonsensical. It's a Hungarian ad, so I'm guessing it's just for me, but yeah, sorry, it's terrible. I cannot even see where it's coming from, so it's not a video.
MartyConlonJr
Head Coach
And1: 475

Post#304 » by MartyConlonJr » Mon May 15, 2017 12:13 pm

I have never installed an ad blocker but the ads by google that have started popping up from the bottom and take up half the screen and bait you into clicking are atrocious and im now figuring out how to install an adblocker (never done this for any site)
PharmD
Senior
And1: 286

Post#305 » by PharmD » Thu May 25, 2017 7:14 am

These ads that play at the bottom of the screen, for 30 seconds, and don't let you scroll away from them (you're constantly pulled back). Yeah, i don't like those. It's the same unskippable Charles Schuab ad on every thread i click on. Again, 30 seconds long.

Return to Feedback and Suggestions