Minor League Fantasy Rules (please read)

Moderator: jman3134

jman3134
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 1,308

Minor League Fantasy Rules (please read) 

Post#1 » by jman3134 » Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:56 pm

This is the thread where I will be posting the rules for the game and updating them as we move along. This is still a learning process, so you all can provide any feedback in this thread.

To begin, I want to get us on some timetable so that we can at least start the fantasy draft. If at all possible, if you have registered, could you please post your brief team description in the team thread by Friday so that we can get the draft started? The description can be as long or short as you want. This is supposed to be fun, so keep that in mind when you are creating a team. (btw awesome job devilzsidewalk :P ) With that said, use some discretion and make your team names appropriate. (this goes without saying)

The only mandatory information that needs to be provided is the team name. If you want to add a description, this is optional. Other suggested ideas could be your marketing plan and media grab. Also, if you want, you can provide a logo.
jman3134
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 1,308

Re: Minor League Fantasy Rules (please read) 

Post#2 » by jman3134 » Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:30 am

Here are the fantasy draft rules, limiting the players that you can select. We are going to select in the order determined in the original thread.
1. Klomp
2. mid-post
3. #1 pick
4. evildallas
5. devilzsidewalk
6. teamjosh04
7. vincecarter4pres
8. Upperclass
9. Me

There are going to be some rules regarding the composition of everyone's teams. Each person is only able to draft up to 5 American players currently abroad, up to 6 D League players, and 2 or more players from other minor leagues. If you want to draft someone who has not been playing for a very long time (as in before the draft year 1992), PM me and I will approve or deny your request. I will do that on a case-by-case basis, but am relatively flexible.

Anyway, let's get this competition started.

Return to Minor Leagues