Wade Tweaks Bruised Knee

Moderators: Domejandro, bwgood77

RealGM Wiretap
RealGM
And1: 291

Wade Tweaks Bruised Knee 

Post#1 » by RealGM Wiretap » Tue May 14, 2013 3:02 pm

Dwyane Wade tweaked his bruised knee during the second quarter of Game 4's win by the Miami Heat over the Chicago Bulls.

"Just a shooting pain. It hurt," Wade said. "Eventually I was able to re-tape my knee, come back out and try to finish."

Wade didn't score in the first half and finished with six points for the game. It is just the fourth time in 117 career playoff games in which Wade didn't score in double-figures.

"Any time you have a guy who is not 100%, you have to give a little more effort," Chris Bosh said. "Dwyane has been having a tough time getting into the flow of some of the games."

Wade missed Game 4 of the first round series against the Milwaukee Bucks due to the knee.

"It's frustrating at times," Wade said. "You try to do what you can. How I feel is, sometimes it feels good and sometimes it doesn't. You can't predict it. Try to go out there and continue.

"Some days are better than others. Certain games, make a move or do something and the shooting pain might come up."

Via Jeff Zillgitt/USA Today

Dolphin Lips
Pro Prospect
And1: 48

Re: Wade Tweaks Bruised Knee 

Post#2 » by Dolphin Lips » Tue May 14, 2013 6:11 pm

That 2006 title really ruined this guys career... Coming from a Knick fan, all respect for D Wade, but imagine how good he could have been if he was healthy
STOP STEALING MY AVATARS

Mamba Venom
RealGM
And1: 580

Re: Wade Tweaks Bruised Knee 

Post#3 » by Mamba Venom » Wed May 15, 2013 1:08 am

Dolphin Lips wrote:That 2006 title really ruined this guys career... Coming from a Knick fan, all respect for D Wade, but imagine how good he could have been if he was healthy

What???

The 2006 campaign that got DWade a Finals MVP MADE his career.

The 2007 and 2008 injury seasons were tough (102 total games played, swept in the first round-missed play-offs). But Wade bounced back w/ the Redeem Team.
Lakers are 22-3 in OT last 6 seasons:Kobe best OT closer!

Return to Wiretap Discussion